Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

x2 #83742 Divebomb [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #83743 Jolt [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83744 Big Daddy [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83747 Grindcore [store: Wal-Mart]*

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

I'm sure I've asked already but is there anything in the UK you're after? If not then how much to UK?

Yeah. Finally got this nice piece.

- e-Hobby exclusive - THS-02B Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version [MISB, from TFSource]

tf168.jpg

Finally arrived today after placing the order to this guy well over 6 weeks ago. A small mix-up at TFSource, but Curt was nice enough to get everything fixed up. :)

I've been thinking about getting it for a while, as I do not have THS-01 either. Would you recommend this figure? I think I can get a good deal on one from a local guy.

I've been thinking about getting it for a while, as I do not have THS-01 either. Would you recommend this figure? I think I can get a good deal on one from a local guy.

I really like the THS-02, haven't been able to grab this black version yet. I will grab it one of these days though. I highly recommend it. I really enjoyed THS-01 as well, not as much as 02, but both (all 3) were full of die-cast goodness and plenty of articulation.

Definitely. I have THS-01, THS-02, and THS-02B, and all are highly recommended. If you already had THS-02 (regular), I dunno if the black color scheme and extra heads/guns would be worth it for you; but then again, if you had THS-02, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to decide whether or not you would want THS-02B.

I have yet to put my two THS-02 (regular/black) side-by-side for a comparison, though, so I can't say for sure... but the Black version looks uber-sexy on its own, at least (I have a thing for black-special-editions). The box art itself is worth it alone. :D

Sounds good. Is this like other die cast stuff, which can have problems with joints getting loose and paint chipping, etc? Or is this of the quality of Binaltech figures (which I've had no problems with)?

Sounds good. Is this like other die cast stuff, which can have problems with joints getting loose and paint chipping, etc? Or is this of the quality of Binaltech figures (which I've had no problems with)?

I don't think there'd be any problem with the die-cast on it; it's pretty much just on the legs and torso. Think MP Prime.

And the joints on the thing (at least on mine) are as tight as a... well... let's just say they're very tight. ;) And adding to the fact that he's tiny, there's very little the weight of the die-cast can do to the joints at that scale.

Thanks for the tip, he's definitely on my trade list in End Cap!

henkei megatron....ALL HAIL MEGATRON !!!