Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I'm going to get Premium Prime, and I already have the original, but I'm passing on Premium leader Megs, and I don't have the original for him....Don't like the mold at all. I'd get all three leader OPs long before any leader Megs.

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 3/21/08

Transformers Generation 1 KOs:

x2 G1 Aerialbots/Superion KO - Version #1 (Easter Basket Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Movie > Wal-Mart Exclusive Deluxes (Asst. #15200):

x2 #83742 Divebomb [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #83743 Jolt [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83744 Big Daddy [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83747 Grindcore [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #XXXXX Display Case [store: Wal-Mart]

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 DP06-EN/DP07-EN 2-Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 PTDN-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybrid-Haul_for_03-21-08.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 3/21/08

Transformers Generation 1 KOs:

x2 G1 Aerialbots/Superion KO - Version #1 (Easter Basket Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Movie > Wal-Mart Exclusive Deluxes (Asst. #15200):

x1 #XXXXX Display Case [store: Wal-Mart]

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 DP06-EN/DP07-EN 2-Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 PTDN-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybrid-Haul_for_03-21-08.jpg

Anything in the UK you're after?

I don't normally post in here, but I had to say something. Today while my wife and I were browsing through the local Goodwill store, I happened upon a small bag with some toy cars in it. Upon closer inspection, I saw that one of the cars was a G1 MIRAGE!! and in great shape!! Almost near mint, I'd say! The spoiler wasn't broken and the waist peg isn't snapped!! And here's the best part: the bag of cars cost .99 cents! I got a near mint G1 Mirage for less than .99 cents.

How freakin' cool is that!? :D

I'll throw up a pic when and if I have time, but seriously, it's not unlike a perfect Mirage. There's no yellowing on the toy AT ALL. The stickers, although some are a bit misplaced, are in near perfect condition, and the paint apps are barely even faded. It looked like this toy sat on a shelf for years and then was donated to Goodwill. It has almost no play wear at all.

I mean, I hate to brag about this, but c'mon! Wouldn't you?? This will likely be the best deal I make this year for a G1 toy! :thumb

Finally found movie Stockade. :clap

Not a fan of the punching gimmick but otherwise really good. :thumb

Made a trade with fellow member Iron Moose; gave him the Classics G2 Ramjet custom that he requested, for these two babies for my collection:

- Dengeki Hobby exclusive - Robotmasters RM-01 G1 Convoy, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

- Figure-Ou exclusive - Robotmasters RM-12 Starscream, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

tf170.jpg

More and more black-special-edition-repaints for my collection! Thanks to Iron Moose! :)

Made a trade with fellow member Iron Moose; gave him the Classics G2 Ramjet custom that he requested, for these two babies for my collection:

- Dengeki Hobby exclusive - Robotmasters RM-01 G1 Convoy, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

- Figure-Ou exclusive - Robotmasters RM-12 Starscream, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

tf170.jpg

More and more black-special-edition-repaints for my collection! Thanks to Iron Moose! :)