Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 2/16/08

Lego Racers - "Cars & Trucks":

x1 #8152 Speed Chasing [store: Target]

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Wave 9" (Asst. #87500):

x1 #87462: "Figure #059: Destroyer Droid" (Destroyer Droid Collectible Coin) [store: Target]

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive DVD(s):

x1 Volume #4: "Star Of Isis" [store: Target]

x1 Volume #5: "Pink Emerald" [store: Target]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 PTDN-EN Pack(s) [store: Target]

x1 PTDN-EN003 Rainbow Dark Dragon *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: moea525]

x1 TAEV-EN054 Cyberdark Impact *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: a(plus)comics-collectables]

MyNTFHaul_for_02-16-08.jpg

Movie Stockade and Landmine..

They're both okay.. I wouldn't call em the greatest thing since sliced bread.. Landmine reminds me of a goalie from a hockey team *he's got the wheels in the heels to skate around on to boot* .. and Stockade just seems kinda bland to me.

Finally broke down and got it. Not sure if I'll see many more of them, and this one has a nice box on it. I'm only getting the characters which appeared in the movie, and only in the movie role, for example, no leader class Brawl, only Deluxe class. Just need Ratchet and Ironhide now. I've had the worst luck finding Voyager size figs ever since moving to northern VA.

post-8344-1203232315_thumb.jpg

(nice FAB Barricade Sami!)

Stuff I got recently...

FAB SS, Scout Storm Surge and Scout Warpath

100_3461.jpg

CM's Brave Gokin 13 Mospeada Ride Armor

100_3451.jpg

100_3458.jpg

100_3460.jpg

Movie Jollibee figures (shown with Legends)

100_3462.jpg

100_3463.jpg

Hey, thsoe look cool! Are they really just scaled-up Legends, as they appear to be, w/ the exception of BB? Neat.

Another great addition to my G2 collection :)

Rescue Force in loose complete shape (+ three cardboards for them), for about 25 dollars in total :)

rf1.jpg

rf2.jpg

Too bad this group includes only 4 TFs instead of 6...

rf3.jpg

:P

Hey, thsoe look cool! Are they really just scaled-up Legends, as they appear to be, w/ the exception of BB? Neat.

Yes and no... they're really similar, but there are differences... Like Prime's head, lack of neck joint for Megatron and smaller details.