Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Just got all of this. The dvd primes were only $20 each, clearenced at walmart.

Wow...I wish I could find awesome clearance deals at my Wal-Mart. Nice job.

well, got my xmas money from mom, and the rest of the in-laws so on top of finishing buying other presents i picked myself up some g.i. joe stuff (saving enough to get a frigging landmine when i see 'em).

25th Anni Cobra 5 pack

25th Anni Lady Jaye

25th Anni Sgt Stalker

my my how my collection has grown -_- i really need to stop going to the toy isle

how the hell are all of you getting all of these Joes? I haven't seen a single carded figure for over a month! I'm startin to get pissed here....

On Topic: i went back to radioshack and picked up Bb and barricade Zip Zaps. 10$ a pop is so worth it.

it helps when you only go to walmart at 3 in the morning. the 5 packs i found @ TRU.

i got the majority of mine by finding them all at one whack and hiding them in the craft section till i could afford them.

Powerglideing scalpers man, it's hard to beat them to these things.

Movie Voyager Incinerator

Damn I love that thing! Are those the final colors? Even w/o hands, I love that fig, might have to get 2. Nice going! :thumb

EDIT- could you pose another movie fig w/ it for scale pls? Thx

how the hell are all of you getting all of these Joes? I haven't seen a single carded figure for over a month! I'm startin to get pissed here....

Hear hear. I've run across about 10 Shipwrecks and Lady Jayes in he past two weeks. What I really want is the Iron Grenadier Destro.

On Topic: i went back to radioshack and picked up Bb and barricade Zip Zaps. 10$ a pop is so worth it.

it helps when you only go to walmart at 3 in the morning. the 5 packs i found @ TRU.

i got the majority of mine by finding them all at one whack and hiding them in the craft section till i could afford them.

Its true, i usually score big on Joes going in at about midnight....plus im the only one in the toy aisle so i get to look around more, plus its always fun to soo the people there so late at night...mainly the drunk ones.

Its true, i usually score big on Joes going in at about midnight....plus im the only one in the toy aisle so i get to look around more, plus its always fun to soo the people there so late at night...mainly the drunk ones.

i've also learned that they only restock the joes about once a freaking week too.