Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

This is my super haul for the last week. all the figures are complete, i just didn't have some accessories with them.

Noble savage

G1 megs (COMPLETE!!!HORRAY!!! :clap )

BM megs

original green eyes cheetor

blackout

scorpinok

final battle jazz

movie arcee

Titanium Scourge ( :tflaugh )

DVD prime ( MY FIRST MP PRIME!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :tfgrin )

and yes.....the daddy of them all

Walmart starscream. Suck it dry scalpers.

post-4301-1194825286_thumb.jpg

post-4301-1194825297_thumb.jpg

mpwmss048or4.jpg

mpwmss046ql4.th.jpg

It looks much better on the WM SS then it did on MP03

"Big" haul for me today (actually, this came in yesterday, but I wasn't home to receive it when they delivered it, so I picked it up from the post office today):

- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger (PR Ninja Storm) - GouraiSenpuujin (Thunder Storm Megazord) Black Version [MISB, from Yahoo Auctions via ShoppingMallJapan]

tf151.jpg

Holy crud the combined form is massive; as big as the Supertrain Megazord. Gouraisenpuujin does look kinda random, though: too many parts of different animals all over the place makes him look like some sort of Frankenstein monster; although I'm sure the regular color version's worse in that aspect, as with all combiner mechs...

Wow... how much did you pay for this pleasure... and are there black versions of all Megazords in history?

"Big" haul for me today (actually, this came in yesterday, but I wasn't home to receive it when they delivered it, so I picked it up from the post office today):

- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger (PR Ninja Storm) - GouraiSenpuujin (Thunder Storm Megazord) Black Version [MISB, from Yahoo Auctions via ShoppingMallJapan]

tf151.jpg

Holy crud the combined form is massive; as big as the Supertrain Megazord. Gouraisenpuujin does look kinda random, though: too many parts of different animals all over the place makes him look like some sort of Frankenstein monster; although I'm sure the regular color version's worse in that aspect, as with all combiner mechs...

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Where the hell are you finding all those like they're normal releases!!! :tflaugh

tf151.jpg

Wow... how much did you pay for this pleasure... and are there black versions of all Megazords in history?

Yes, and no. :P I paid 10000yen (approximately $90USD) for the Black Gouraisenpuujin, but EMS shipping from Japan costed me almost just as much... :S

Here's a listing of Black Megazords:

- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Megazord Special Edition / Zyuranger Black Daizyujin (this was the only one available in both the USA and Japan)

- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Galactic Astro Megazord (repaint of the PR in Space Astro Megazord, US-exclusive)

- Gingaman (PR Lost Galaxy) Black Gingaioh (Black Galaxy Megazord)

- GoGoV (PR Lightspeed Rescue) Black Max Victory Robo (Lifeforce Megazord)

- Timeranger (PR Time Force) Black TimeRobo Shadow (Black Shadow Force Megazord)

- Gaoranger (PR Wild Force) Black GaoKing (Black Wild Force Megazord)

- Hurricanger (PR Ninja Storm) Black Gouraisenpuujin (Black Thunder Storm Megazord)

- Abaranger (PR Dino Thunder) Black Abarenoh (Black Thundersaurus Megazord) (lucky draw, only 10 were made)

- Dekaranger (PR SPD) Black Dekaranger Robo (Black Delta Megazord) (lucky draw, only 10 were made)

- Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) Black Magiking (Black Titan Megazord) (lucky draw, only 10 were made)

- Boukenger (PR Operation Overdrive) Black Ultimate Daibouken (Black Drivemax Ultrazord)

The only one that I'm currently missing is the Lightspeed Rescue one, and the Lucky Draws (obviously); I either have them on me, or they're on their way in the mail to me. :D

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Where the hell are you finding all those like they're normal releases!!! :tflaugh

I get them off of Yahoo Auctions Japan, and paying quite a bit for each of them. I WISH I was getting them like normal releases. :D :D :D

Movie Thundercracker, thus completing my movie seeker collection- Starscream, G1 re-paint SS, and Thundercracker. Chicken legs rule!