Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

21st presents

Got my mums present today a Brand new Digital Camera does some very nice pics too. :D

Roboquad.png

Theres my Roboquad still working it out though. My dad got me that

coco.png

And this was a 1 and a 100 shot taken just she leap up since I was teasing her with the wrist band.

Its my mums burmise cat

and anyone wondering about the recent name change I screwed with the name changer thing and got pwned

Really nice set :)

Tomorrow in the morning I'm going to visit local Hasbo's warehouse and see what goodies I can find there... Hope to catch Ultimate Bumblebee, Deluxe BB Camaro 08 and few other things...

Godaikin DX Goggle V (from 1982... tons of die-cast)

100_2863.jpg

100_2864.jpg

I HATE YOU! That Godaikin Goggle V was one of my gems as a kid. :tfsad

Erm, at discounted price, Thundercracker (movie), 2 TAEV packs, CSM Possessed, H2G2, DC comic, Retro gamer and that's it (I think).

No, wait, Longarm and some food :)

Guest Brainiac

I got a G1 Megatron in the mail. (Thanks BBTS!!) I also got Longarm from Target. :tfevil

And let us not forget the Transformers movie (In the transformers box!!!) Woohoo!

Thanks to the wife for the Collector's Edition Movie :clap and Hasbrotoyshop for everything else!

Cool stuff! I'm trying hard to resist those new GI Joes, they look exceptionally awesome.

As for myself, I stopped at Target bec. I read a rumor that said G1 movie repaint Starscream was being clearanced at 30% off. They didn't have any, but they did have the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Beamer lights clearanced at $3.74! Grabbed both, they are very nice head sculpts w/ lighted eyes. The sounds are lame, but they're cool as statues.

Had the loose artfire first but never posted it. But just recently got a MIB one which is whiter and better. And yes, I got the block!

ArtfireMIB-1.jpg

ArtfireMIB-2.jpg

just bought a shrapnel off ebay, looks great for the price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320171213037

asked the seller about chromeware and they said just at the very tips so i went ahead and picked it up. now just gotta be patient about a bombshell (and some Powerglideing guns for these guys). so let's hope it's as good as it looks :P