Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

today:

voyager optimus prime (great alt mode)

voyager rescue ratchet (i like this color scheme better, but i have a problem with the arms they just keep falling down!!!! :tfmad )

i think i have all the movie figures that i was interesed in. i'll wait until the next year for animated and some allspark power.

movie voyagers: Optimus prime and Recue Ratchet

Somebody has problems with ratchet's arms or is it just mine? the arms just fall down when i try to move them they are so loose. if anyone knos how to fix this problem tell me please.

other than the arms rescue ratchet is very cool and the new color scheme looks prety nice. and optimus is just great.

movie voyagers: Optimus prime and Recue Ratchet

Somebody has problems with ratchet's arms or is it just mine? the arms just fall down when i try to move them they are so loose. if anyone knos how to fix this problem tell me please.

other than the arms rescue ratchet is very cool and the new color scheme looks prety nice. and optimus is just great.

Yeah, I really like Voyager Optimus. Cool alt mode, and pretty sturdy robot mode. I'm not super excited about the way the cab is just kinda...there...in robot mode, but other than that, he's pretty nice. Nice that they included two guns for him, since many of the movie figures have really uninspired weapons, or...none at all.

Also, my Rescue Ratchet has the same arm problems as yours. They're not loose enough so that they fall down on their own, but they're not very tight at all. Mine also had a really sloppy paintjob on the face, and the automorph in the legs isn't 100% on my figure, and I've seen other people mention it's not totally flawless on their figure either.

i think i have all the movie figures that i was interesed in.

That's what I said before I caved and bought Voy Starscream. And then Wreckage. And Swindle. And Dlx Arcee, and Recon Barricade, and today, Dreadwing. I'm such a cheap easy TF whore. I've seen it countless times and wasn't even interested. Then today at Target he was the only TF on the pegs that I didn't have, so I bought him I feel so dirty. It was like closing time at a bar, and I didn't want to go home alone. My mid 20s all over again.

Anyway, back on topic, he's actually pretty cool, just wish his huge lens head would split from the jet nose, but he's got some decent articulation and a great alt mode. His arms form what I like to think is a big drop tank down the centerline of his ventral surface. Worth it, even if it means crying myself to sleep tonight.

Movie Leader Brawl

Movie Real Gear Highscore

Movie Real Gear Meantime

Movie Deluxe Arcee

Movie Deluxe Dreadwing

Movie Deluxe 08 Bumblebee

Damn, those are awesome!! :clap