Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FOUND 08 BB!!!!! Powerglide YEA!!!!!!!!

Congrats! ^_^

If I just found him I'd be very satisfied with the movie line and move on for now.

(And just so everybody knows, I refuse to pay more than retail for him. Out of principle BTW... :tfgrin )

My current goal is to get him by the end of this week... and there will be much rejoicing when I post my victory post here...lol.

Robot Heroes Jazz - Thundercracker

can't find bumblebee & soundwave here in my country it's really hard to get all the figures but i do what i can... anyway i'm just starting to collect. :tflaugh

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FOUND 08 BB!!!!! Powerglide YEA!!!!!!!!

Congrats! ^_^

If I just found him I'd be very satisfied with the movie line and move on for now.

(And just so everybody knows, I refuse to pay more than retail for him. Out of principle BTW... :tfgrin )

My current goal is to get him by the end of this week... and there will be much rejoicing when I post my victory post here...lol.

there where two there, immediatly grabbed one, then called my friend that's been trying his ass off to find him as well to see if he'd found him yet and if he could get him, but i figured i'd walk a few isles over as there where kids in the isle. got back, isle was empty he was still there so i went ahead and picked it up for my friend.

usually i won't advocate that kinda Blot, but i figured i'd be alright this one time. still felt odd going through the check out with two really hard to find toys. what really made my decision was the fact that it was something like 3:40 in the evening so i figured everybody'd had a fair shot.

when i entered the isle and saw that yellow car i noticed an even mix of first wave and new stuff so i had to do a double take to make sure it was him, my eyes lite up like it was xmas lol

wow people are still having a hard time finding 08 BB?

hell yea man. every time i went to TRU i usually either heard somebody on the phone asking about it or somebody asking an associate in the store about it. he's lucky to stay on the rack for 3 hours. i have no clue how i stumbled upon two. arcee's another tough find, i didn't even want her to begin with and was pretty lucky i found her.

btw, did that knee fix kira, worked like a charm, thnx!

Picked these up Saturday morning, but haven't had time to post until now:

- TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Autobot Jazz [MOSC, from local TRU]

- TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Arcee [MOSC, from local TRU]

tf145.jpg

I finally found a TRU in my area that restocked first wave Deluxes... I've seen Final Battle Jazz all over the place recently, but while I liked the bigger gun, I didn't like the battle-damaged look. So I nabbed a regular version when I finally found one.

And Arcee is a nice one. Still needs a new face/head, though. She looks kinda scary. :P

Picked these up Saturday morning, but haven't had time to post until now:

- TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Autobot Jazz [MOSC, from local TRU]

- TF the movie 2007 - Deluxe Arcee [MOSC, from local TRU]

tf145.jpg

I finally found a TRU in my area that restocked first wave Deluxes... I've seen Final Battle Jazz all over the place recently, but while I liked the bigger gun, I didn't like the battle-damaged look. So I nabbed a regular version when I finally found one.

And Arcee is a nice one. Still needs a new face/head, though. She looks kinda scary. :P

My TF Haul For Tues. 10/09/07

Transformers Masterpieces:

x3 MP-6 Skywarp [Online Store: JRSToyworld.com]

MyTFHaul_for_10-09-07.jpg