Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

IT is the new ipod nano. Holds video, photos and get this...

MUSICK :eek

oh, i knew it was an ipod i just don't keep up with apple stuff.

yanno, you could have bought a psp for probably a fraction of the cost and then easily moded it so you could, oh i dunno, do all that and play mediocre games as well :P

Small little haul for me today:

- Transformers Reissue God Ginrai, box only [MIB(?!?:)) from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #3 Brachiosaurus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #4 Parasaurokkiru [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #5 Ankylobeirus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

tf142.jpg

I had gotten a God Ginrai loose from another Tfan here a while ago, and now I have a box for it!

I'm expecting Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord) and the 2 other auxilliary mechs (Pachykeroknuckles and Dimenokodon) from YAJ soon, so got carbonblue to pick these up for me.

I still don't get it why a TF-fan would buy a box without the actual TF. :tfhuh

thats why

Nifty little haul for me today:

- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Dragonzord [Loose and incomplete, from a fellow member of the Allspark forums]

- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Supertrain Megazord [Loose and 99% complete, from a fellow member of the Allspark forums]

tf144.jpg

The Dragonzord is missing the tail tip, handle and codpiece; and the jointed tail part is broken. I just needed another loose Dragonzord for my DragonMegazord formation with my extra loose Megazord.

The Supertrain is only missing one of the gold antennae on the blue train (#2), as far as I can tell. And its condition is amazing as well. He's friggin' huge! :D

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/06/07

PR: Operation Overdrive---> [Asst. #29040 Mega Power Rangers Mini Vehicle Sets]:

x1 #29044 Transmax Vehicles "SET D" [store: Target]

Transformers Movie Deluxe Wave #4 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #81420 Dreadwing [store: Target]

x1 #83000 Payload [store: Target]

Transformers Titanium Robot Masters (3") Wave #9 [Asst. #34558]:

x1 #33972 Megatron (Movie Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Titanium Robot Masters (3") Wave #10 [Asst. #34558]:

x1 #33973 Decepticon Brawl (Movie Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 Nov. 2007 - VOL 5.- Issue 11 + JUMP-EN017 The Wicked Avatar [ultra Rare] [store: Target]

MyHybrid-Haul_for_10-06-07.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/06/07

PR: Operation Overdrive---> [Asst. #29040 Mega Power Rangers Mini Vehicle Sets]:

x1 #29044 Transmax Vehicles "SET D" [store: Target]

Transformers Movie Deluxe Wave #4 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #81420 Dreadwing [store: Target]

x1 #83000 Payload [store: Target]

Transformers Titanium Robot Masters (3") Wave #9 [Asst. #34558]:

x1 #33972 Megatron (Movie Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Titanium Robot Masters (3") Wave #10 [Asst. #34558]:

x1 #33973 Decepticon Brawl (Movie Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 Nov. 2007 - VOL 5.- Issue 11 + JUMP-EN017 The Wicked Avatar [ultra Rare] [store: Target]

MyHybrid-Haul_for_10-06-07.jpg

What could you possibly do with two of them?...

I'll take it off your hands for you! :tfevil

On topic: I picked up movie deluxe Arcee and Dropkick the other day... Wal-Mart came to my rescue (after failures @ TRU and Target... -_-)

I already modded Arcee's knees, because they bent below where the knee should be proportionately. It almost looked like she was designed to have double jointed knees, and lo and behold: cut away some extra plastic on the back and she does! ^_^

pics?

also, does that effect the alt mode at all?

I'll post some pics in the kitbashing section some time this weekend. Maybe later today...

The mod doesn't affect the alt mode at all, the backs of her legs are hidden away.

What could you possibly do with two of them?...

I'll take it off your hands for you! :tfevil

On topic: I picked up movie deluxe Arcee and Dropkick the other day... Wal-Mart came to my rescue (after failures @ TRU and Target... -_-)

I already modded Arcee's knees, because they bent below where the knee should be proportionately. It almost looked like she was designed to have double jointed knees, and lo and behold: cut away some extra plastic on the back and she does! ^_^

pics?

also, does that effect the alt mode at all?

I'll post some pics in the kitbashing section some time this weekend. Maybe later today...

The mod doesn't affect the alt mode at all, the backs of her legs are hidden away.

actually i was concerned about the connection of her legs with her torso in alt mode.

My haul for 10/06/07:

-TFTM Voyager Optimus Prime (standard ver.)

-TFTM Robot Replicas Frenzy

-SW Ep. 4 ANH Imperial Storm Trooper

-SWTF Darth Vader/Death Star

-A bottle of Popov vodka (not pictured - picked it up after I added up how much money I just spent :P )

TFHaul100607002.jpg

I just got me a Voyager Prime and Megs!! ^_^ Happiness is MEEEEEE!!!!

A big loot today:

Happy Well Roadbot 1:18 Hummer H2 (I love this guy!!)

Power Rangers Mystic Force Steedergon Fury Megazord

Power Rangers Mystic Force Manticore Megazord (Maybe he's a brick, but a beautiful Brick :tflaugh )

Star Wars Comic Two-Pack Darth Vader and Princess Leia