Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

The last few days have seen Energon Starscream (the G1 scheme) and the movie Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet join my collection. Energon SS is pretty cool, except that the little bastard has now awakened my desire for G1 re-issue/Encore SS, movie G1 re-paint SS, and Classics SS. All of which I'm currently watching on eBay. Curses!

I had to yank the tinted lenses on the Helmet so I cna wear it with glasses. Slightly dorky, but at least I can see with it on.

I still don't get it why a TF-fan would buy a box without the actual TF. :tfhuh

Are you refering to me, or to carbonblue?

If me, I had bought a TF without a box, so now I'm getting a box for it.

If him, there was a TF in there; he opened it, took out the toy and was thinking about throwing the box away, but asked if I wanted it.

Anyhow, a small haul for me...

- Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD) - DekaRanger Robo (Delta Squad Megazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ

- Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD) - DekaWing Robo (SWAT Megazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ

- Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD) - DekaBase Robo (Delta Command Megazord) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ

tf143.jpg

Interestingly enough, the seller left some oddities in the storage compartments of the Dekabase (Delta Base):

- DragonBall Z - McDonald's Piccolo figure

- DragonBall Z - McDonald's Vegeta figure

- Pocket Monsters - some Rayquaza figure

- Pocket Monsters - some Metagross figure

tf143b.jpg

Guest Brainiac

Just got Dreadwing, Payload, and Dropkick this week. They had Final Battle Jazz as well but I passed see as how I got regular Jazz and the G1 version. I like Dreadwind a LOT better than I thought I would. Oh and how can I forget, I got a G1 Ultra Magnus in the mail! woohoo!!

Just got Dreadwing, Payload, and Dropkick this week. They had Final Battle Jazz as well but I passed see as how I got regular Jazz and the G1 version. I like Dreadwind a LOT better than I thought I would. Oh and how can I forget, I got a G1 Ultra Magnus in the mail! woohoo!!

final battle jazz is worth it for the weapon alone >_>

Target-ONLY movie scout: SKyblast

And deluxe Brawl. Finally. I painted the chest blades (and alt. mode tank threads) black.

Here's my haul for yesterday...BB 08' Finally.... :tftongue

bb08004ha4.jpg

:clap

Here's a shot of the Bio's for the girls....

bb08011yu5.jpg

bb08008vv8.jpg

Girlfriend texts me at work:

"you got two packages"

I think "really, I didn't order anything?" So I ask her to open them...

PEPSI PRIME x2

:yay I won Protectobots :yay

Congrats man....It was a great surprise to me also..Seems they are behind in shipping them out huh?