Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Cam-phone pic, sorry, the real camera's out in the car:

Woo-HOO!!! Went to Target on Mannheim Rd. in Rosemont, IL, on a whim tonight w/ the fam to poke around. Got to the toy section ahead of my wife and daughter planning on hitting up one of the red-shirts to see if they'd pull a G1 Jazz out of stock for me, and, lo, there he is on the pegs! About 8 of them, AND Leader Brawl x4. Just as a joke, I grabbed a Brawl and a Jazz to put in our cart when my wife pulled up, and she said, "Go ahead, why not?" SwiZEET! Later I remembered that State Farm Insurance had just sent us a dividend check for $38- thx State Farm for buying me Leader Brawl! Just getting around to opening him up, hope the sounds don't wake up the ladies of the house.

And Jazz, my God, I don't know what it is about this G1 repaint, but I am in LOVE w/ this guy! His upper chest needs some detailing, around his head, and I need to add the little shim under his head so it pops up a litle higher, but otherwise he's just great. I was going to buy 2 so I could worship his Pontiac goodness in both alt and bot modes, but Brawl woudl not be denied and my checking account cried for mercy.

Thinking of finding an original or reissue (if they exist) G1 Jazz to display them together.

And a cool on-TF haul, my Gundam Deluxe Assault Carrier Albion arrived today, MISB and totally cool. Too bad the little inch-high Gundam figs are twice as tall as they should be to be in scale. A great set tho.

A great day for this toy geek!

received Encore Convoy and Megatron the other day. lol. Finally own a G1 Convoy ;) They shall go with MP Convoy & MP Megatron like two book ends in time....

Received from....(Where or Who)?

sorry... from yesasia.com

post-7007-1188082179_thumb.jpg

post-7007-1188082339_thumb.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 8/25/07

Transformers Movie Leaders Wave #3 (Asst. #81058):

x1 #81399 Decepticon Brawl [store: Target]

Transformers Movie Deluxe Wave #5 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #83001 Dropkick [store: Target]

x1 #83002 Recon Barricade [store: Target]

Power Rangers 15th Anniversary---> [Asst. #29170 6.5" Red Ranger Figures]:

x1 #29183 Operation Overdrive Red Ranger [store: Wal-Mart]

IDW TF Comics:

x1 Transformers: The Animated Movie "TPB" [store: Books-A-Million]

Powerpuff Girls Z DVD(s):

x1 PPGZ DVD - Collector's Edition Volume 9 "Miyako Gotokuji" [Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x3 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybrid-Haul_for_8-25-07.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 8/25/07

Transformers Movie Leaders Wave #3 (Asst. #81058):

x1 #81399 Decepticon Brawl [store: Target]

Transformers Movie Deluxe Wave #5 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #83001 Dropkick [store: Target]

x1 #83002 Recon Barricade [store: Target]

Power Rangers 15th Anniversary---> [Asst. #29170 6.5" Red Ranger Figures]:

x1 #29183 Operation Overdrive Red Ranger [store: Wal-Mart]

IDW TF Comics:

x1 Transformers: The Animated Movie "TPB" [store: Books-A-Million]

Powerpuff Girls Z DVD(s):

x1 PPGZ DVD - Collector's Edition Volume 9 "Miyako Gotokuji" [Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x3 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybrid-Haul_for_8-25-07.jpg