Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

and the third one?

For my kids, if I ever have one. The single life is too good to give up at the moment! Obligation free or to minimal. Anyhow, I have a project for my collection -- a museum of Transformers from the Pre-Transformers to date:). Its still in the work!

I don't understand why hoarders don't buy online...it'd be a great service to the community.

Or you know - not hoard.

I was trying accept the fact that that behavior won't end soon :tflaugh

and the third one?

For my kids, if I ever have one. The single life is too good to give up at the moment! Obligation free or to minimal. Anyhow, I have a project for my collection -- a museum of Transformers from the Pre-Transformers to date:). Its still in the work!

....so I guess you don't plan on getting married, unless you're a nuclear physicist or rocket engineer or something

Marriage is over rated with approximately 65% turnover -- divorce rate in the U.S. That is quite discouraging. That said, why bother? Just hang out and fun with the ladies. No strings attached, just livin it up and drinking my long-island iced-T:)

Marriage is over rated with approximately 65% turnover -- divorce rate in the U.S. That is quite discouraging. That said, why bother? Just hang out and fun with the ladies. No strings attached, just livin it up and drinking my long-island iced-T:)

Having a pic taken with 2 aspiring Hustler models does not trick anyone into thinking you have luck with ladies.

Reality check....

uuuhhh ya, so my haul for today is coming home from work and picking up my daughter, looking at some TFs and having dinner on the table that my beautiful wife cooked.

Not to sound conceited, but I don't think its a matter of luck in my case. Rather, its the charm and personality that lures them to you. Then again there's the "Gold-Diggers " and the "Professional Daters" that one must watch out for too. In the mean time, i'd rather put my time and engery towards my joy and passion -- Transformers:)

My Non-TF Haul For Wed. 8/22/07

Prima Official Game Guide(s):

x1 Collector's Edition - Complete Pokedex [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

Pokemon Keychain Series #13:

x1 Mime Jr. [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

Pokemon Battle Frontier Series 1 Basic Figures - Single Packs (Asst. #59703):

x1 Latias With Exclusive Marble [store: Target]

Power Rangers 15th Anniversary---> [Asst. #29180 Epic Sets]:

x1 #29182 Epic Red Rangers Set #2 [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x6 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Target]

MyNTFHaul_for_8-22-07.jpg