Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Running all over Long Island, looking for Leader Brawl, G1 Jazz, or FAB Bumblebee (hot off the heals of getting Longarm, Payload, and FB Jazz) I went into a target in Hicksville and actually found Titanium Cheetor!

WOOT for the rarest figures I've ever seen at retail!

(The six inch titaniums that is-Cheetor, Fallen, Sunstorm, and Both Magnuses.)

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 8/15/07

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Legends - Wave 2" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87429 "Figure: 501st Legion Trooper" (Episode III Collectible Coin) [store: Target]

Jakks Pacific Series 3 Mini Plush Pokemon:

x1 Bonsly [store: Target]

Prima Official Game Guide(s):

x1 Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Game Guide Vol 2 [store: Best Buy]

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Series 1 Basic Figures - Single Packs (Asst. #59703):

x1 Manaphy With Exclusive Marble [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_8-15-07.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 8/15/07

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Legends - Wave 2" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87429 "Figure: 501st Legion Trooper" (Episode III Collectible Coin) [store: Target]

Jakks Pacific Series 3 Mini Plush Pokemon:

x1 Bonsly [store: Target]

Prima Official Game Guide(s):

x1 Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Game Guide Vol 2 [store: Best Buy]

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Series 1 Basic Figures - Single Packs (Asst. #59703):

x1 Manaphy With Exclusive Marble [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_8-15-07.jpg

Movie Deluxe Wreckage! The last Dx I've gotten from the first release, he's very cool. Makes me wish I hadn't waited so long. Went to Kohl's looking for 08 BB, but saw his and decided to go for it. Did the head/neck mod so he can look straight ahead, and even a little upward. Working on some poses, he's pretty bendy, love the double-jointed elbows.

EDIT- forgot to mention his quick-draw stance. You leave his blades folded and stored in robot mode, w/ the blade "carriers" on his legs folded out. His hands can then be positioned in the right spot to grab the stud on the blade handle and whip it out, looks like an Old West gunslinger:

Of course, you'll need a little imagination to picture how he would flip the blade handles over and mount them to the underside of his arms, but you see what I'm getting at...

Movie Deluxe Wreckage! The last Dx I've gotten from the first release, he's very cool. Makes me wish I hadn't waited so long. Went to Kohl's looking for 08 BB, but saw his and decided to go for it. Did the head/neck mod so he can look straight ahead, and even a little upward. Working on some poses, he's pretty bendy, love the double-jointed elbows.

EDIT- forgot to mention his quick-draw stance. You leave his blades folded and stored in robot mode, w/ the blade "carriers" on his legs folded out. His hands can then be positioned in the right spot to grab the stud on the blade handle and whip it out, looks like an Old West gunslinger:

Of course, you'll need a little imagination to picture how he would flip the blade handles over and mount them to the underside of his arms, but you see what I'm getting at...

The picture on the right makes him look like Master Peice Broadside...

Guest Wallas

I've just came back from my trip to Hasbro Poland's warehouse and brought some souvenirs back from there :)

CLASSICS:

-Dirt Dagger Team

-Clear Skies Team

-Predator Attack Team

CYBERTRON:

-Unicron

-Repegnus

-LOC Thundercracker

-LOC Sunstorm

-LOC Hot Shot (Excelion colors)

MOVIE:

-Leader Optimus Prime

-Leader Megatron

-Voyager Blackout

-FAB Ironhide

-FAB Starscream

ROBOT HEROES:

-Matrix Prime x Unicron

-Ultra Magnus x Megatron

-Jazz x Thundercracker

-Bumblebee x Soundwave

nowe1.jpg

nowe2.jpg

TF counter (convertible ones): 218

YAY :D

What is the mod for wreckage's head? Haven't read it yet...

Pretty simple. You just remove his head (remove the screw on the back of his head and separate the halves a little and pop it off) and carve out some space behind and below. The white vertical piece behind his head has a horizontal ridge, just shave it off and scoop out a little depression in that area. Trim the gray piece that his head mounts to behind the ball joint stud. Lastly, I trimmed down the bottom of the back of his head, the orange clear part.

Keep test fitting as you go and you'll see what needs to be trimmed. The result is a nice horizontal and even slightly upward-lookign head. Sweet. HTH