Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I only got a 2008 BB & voyager Prime 2 pack!

and are there any more where u come from? :tftongue

The two-pack is an exclusive to a UK high street catalogue chain-store called Argos. As far as I'm aware there are still a lot left in the stores. Argos also has the Optimus Prime repaint in stock.

post-9763-1186567488_thumb.jpg

Thought I'd plug a few gaps in my GF and Superlink collections so picked up some figures this week.

I'm really glad to have Dreadrock, Megatron and Chromia as these figures seem to be getting really hard to find.

post-9763-1186580674_thumb.jpg

I only got a 2008 BB & voyager Prime 2 pack!

and are there any more where u come from? :tftongue

The two-pack is an exclusive to a UK high street catalogue chain-store called Argos. As far as I'm aware there are still a lot left in the stores. Argos also has the Optimus Prime repaint in stock.

I dunno, there only seems to be one per store ATM. They will probably restock soon.

I don't have a picture, but I bought a Titanium War Within Starscream yesterday. I was looking around at Target and snatched it up. I guess Hastaktomy want to get rid of all their old stock, and are sending out the surplus of other things before they send out the rest of the movie toys?

I bought Booster X10 and Spy View this week......since I'm lame I have no pics

An order from HTS online just came in, woo.

SWTF Darth Vader (TIE), Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter

Cybertron Dark Crumplezone, Galaxy Force Vector Prime or whatever he's called.

free shipping + they were all on sale.

2 days ago picked up a ton of the oversized mini-con KOs from Big Lots.