Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Went to see TFTM last night with my wife and now she is pretty geeked about TFs.

OK, now tell us where you found your wife! Lucky man... :thumb

Went to see TFTM last night with my wife and now she is pretty geeked about TFs.

OK, now tell us where you found your wife! Lucky man... :thumb

I'm still in shock...she went to see it as a "take one for the team, my husband is a little kid that needs to get his way once in a while...plus we've have 4 free movie tickets" and ended up enjoying it. Actually, quite a few of my friends have seen it, with no interest, and ended up loving it.

What shocked me the most is when I stepped aside to play the PS3 demo and she took the opportunity to get an associate to get the TF game out of the cabinet without me knowing...damn...damn. Now, getting her to give me time to play the game is the challenge.

got a blue alt tracks today even tho i have a yellow BT tracks its nice to have one that i can transform with out scratching the paint

Today was an awesome day..I woke up and went to grab my mail and I found 3 boxes sitting there for me..I had no clue what was inside...I opened one and was totally surprised to find out that I had won 3 Pepsi Primes in the Transform your summer sweepstakes...So I had to share my joy... :tflaugh

prime009km0.jpg

prime008ml8.jpg

prime006ug6.jpg

Today was an awesome day..I woke up and went to grab my mail and I found 3 boxes sitting there for me..I had no clue what was inside...I opened one and was totally surprised to find out that I had won 3 Pepsi Primes in the Transform your summer sweepstakes...So I had to share my joy... :tflaugh

Congrats!! If you want to sell one, let me know! :tfgrin

Congrats!! If you want to sell one, let me know! :tfgrin

Same here, might be interested. And congrats, how'd you do it?!

- Movie Jazz

- Pair of TF Movie Pillowcases (thanks, Mom!) one side is Prime, one side is Megs. My wife's getting the Megs... j/k, honey.... honey?

and the Jazz figure aint as bad as I thought. ok, the arms are rubbish, but overall, hes pretty cool. he has a ball joint for his neck (which should be standard in all the TFs), pretty good articulation in the legs... and nice light piping in the visor/eyes. just rubbish hands and shoulers though. but at least hes got a shield and "sword" to distract from them.

pics coming soon...