Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

lol, can't say that i blame you, i checked my walmarts today hoping to get lucky and nada.

Well I'm tempted to go back and get more BUT...I was just looking on Ebay and very few of those are being bid on. There are alot of "BUY NOW" deals but I have no idea if those are selling. I"ll keep my eyes on em for a bit first. I've honestly NEVER sold ANYTHING on Ebay before though. Should be an interesting experience.

Of course this would all be used for purchasing a few older G1 figs that I had in the past but have lost over the years. Got my eyes on a Sunstreaker. The first TF I ever owned. Got stolen back in Elementary by the local bully. Never got it back.

lol, can't say that i blame you, i checked my walmarts today hoping to get lucky and nada.

Well I'm tempted to go back and get more BUT...I was just looking on Ebay and very few of those are being bid on. There are alot of "BUY NOW" deals but I have no idea if those are selling. I"ll keep my eyes on em for a bit first. I've honestly NEVER sold ANYTHING on Ebay before though. Should be an interesting experience.

Of course this would all be used for purchasing a few older G1 figs that I had in the past but have lost over the years. Got my eyes on a Sunstreaker. The first TF I ever owned. Got stolen back in Elementary by the local bully. Never got it back.

Can we get a picture of these 5-packs? I can't say I've ever seen them... :thumb

One seller trick I learned from a friend; in the initial search, if you click "completed items" on the search result options at the right side of the page, you can see all the searched items that's ended to check if they sold at all or at what price they're sold at.

One seller trick I learned from a friend; in the initial search, if you click "completed items" on the search result options at the right side of the page, you can see all the searched items that's ended to check if they sold at all or at what price they're sold at.

Good tip! Most of the ones that have sold have been at the retail price. Although there have been a few that have gone at twice that. I may just hold on to them for a while. I'm keeping at least 2 of them though.

Can we get a picture of these 5-packs? I can't say I've ever seen them... :thumb

they're really nice, the pictures don't do them justice and they come in the package with a nice little g1-ish background. if i didn't have a thing against toys being misb i'd be tempted to leave them misb because they just look that nice. it's the only way to get cliffjumper and skywarp, which really ticks me off because i hate getting doubles!

0065356924199500x500gr7.jpg

0065356924199av500x500dp5.jpg

Whooohoooooo!

- Hyakyjuu Sentai GaoRanger (PR Wild Force) - G-Phone (Growl Phone) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ]

- Hyakyjuu Sentai GaoRanger (PR Wild Force) - G-Brace Phone (Lunar Caller) [MIB, from YAJ via SMJ]

- Mahou Sentai MagiRanger (PR Mystic Force) - MagiPhone (Mystic Morpher) [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ]

- Mahou Sentai MagiRanger (PR Mystic Force) - Grip Phone (Solaris Cell Morpher) x2 [MISB, from YAJ via SMJ]

tf125-1.jpg

I now have at least one of every Morpher/Changer! I have Bandai of America Morphers from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to PR Time Force, and Bandai of Japan Changers from GaoRanger to GekiRanger, minus the Accellular (I only have the Overdrive Tracker). Gallery of all my Morphers/Changers soon. :thumb