Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Hehe. It really seems like Transfan2 and myself are dominating this thread. :thumb

- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger (PR Ninja Storm) - Hurricane Gyro (Wind Morpher) [MIB, from a fellow member of RangerBoard]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (PR Dino Thunder) - Dino Minder (Drago Morpher) [MIB, from a fellow member of RangerBoard]

tf122.jpg

The boxes are a bit battered, and there's very slight wear on the Changers, but I still got a deal on these two, considering how rare they are.

Sweet. Just awaiting one more package from ShoppingMallJapan (G-Phone (Growl Phone), G-Brace Phone (Lunar Caller), Magiphone (Mystic Morpher), GripPhone (Solaris Cell Morpher)), and I'll have all the Morphers/Changers. Then I'll make a gallery of all of 'em. :D

As per other TFans' views, I'm going to continue to post my completely non-TF hauls here, and my TF and hybrid hauls in both "Hauls" threads.

got ratchet and the prime helmet in the mail today, wow ratchet is kinda big isn't he? the helmet is freaking awesome!! i sound like doug bradley from hellraiser with it on

I'd totally buy it if it made me sound like Lee Majors. :tflaugh

Today I picked up Deluxe Brawl & Scoponock.

Scorponok despite his bot mode is really nicely done. The level of detail is astounding.

Brawl on the other hand is perhaps the worst to date. Knockoff quality comes to mind. I expected the shoulders to be a Starscream but everything involving the turret section is horrid. What really does the toy in is it doesn't even have decent centered main turret rotation. You turn it halfway & it's sticking way past exposing the whole inner workings of the bot mode.

Hopefully the LC does the awsome design justice because this IMO just doesn't cut it.

Guest Wallas

Praise the Lord and my cooperation contract with Hasbro Poland :tflaugh

My hyper haul for the 22th June

TF Robot Heroes:

- Optimus Prime vs. Ravage

TF Movie gadget toys:

- Optimus Prime Voice Changer feat. voice of Peter Cullen

TF Movie Voyager Class:

- Ratchet

TF Movie Deluxe Class:

- Scorponok

- Barricade

- Jazz

- Bumblebee '74

- Wreckage

- Brawl

TF Movie Real Gear:

- Spyshot 6

- Longview

- Power Up VT6

- 2x Speed Dial 800

movie1.jpg

movie2.jpg

And since I got it all from Hasbro (officially for review purpose, which is true), I didn't pay a cent for this stuff :tfevil

...TF Movie gadget toys:

- Optimus Prime Voice Changer feat. voice of Peter Cullen

movie1.jpg

From the packaging, that doesn't look like Cullen's Voice Changer, as seen in the news on TFormers

And since I got it all from Hasbro (officially for review purpose, which is true), I didn't pay a cent for this stuff :tfevil

Holy crap! Very nice!! :thumb

yup what he said, thats got the gary chalk voice (not official i don't think, that's just who it sounds like). i ordered one off etoys (which even said featuring official movie voice) and got the chalk one, luckily you don't need a reciept for returns/exchanges @ walmart and i nabbed the last cullen helmet they had and exchanged it.

Guest Wallas

Well yeah, but I live in another world called Europe, which has it's own packing for TFs (usually worser thatn US, as all info on TFs is swapped for cheap info on robot's features in 8+ languages and the front art of TF is replaced by toy's bot mode picture) :P

So this is standard-for-Europe box. This is why I believe that if I have version with Cullen speaking, then the whole continent does. And there isn't written anywhere about the voice version (well, ok, it says that you can talk like Autobot Lider Optimus Prime, only it's not decribed which version of Prime :P )

Hope this will be an answer for your doubts.

the only reason that there is no box art is that some sue happy parents went to the eu and said that thier childrens childhood was teh raped by how let down the kid was that the figure could not be exactly like the drawing