Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Picked up movie Bumblebee and Wreckage at Target today. They were on sale, too. Deluxe figures were marked down from $9.99 to $7.99, and Leader Prime was down to $40.49, I think. Coudn't locate Megatron though. Voyagers were down from $19.99 to $17.99. They also had the exclusive Robovision Prime down to $19.99 (too bad I bought one on Saturday at full price.) Most of the TF movie stuff was on sale. The only things I noticed that weren't were the small Target Exclusives (Arcee, Signal Flare, and Hardtop, I think that's what he was called.) Prices were good through this Saturday. So I was able to get two Deluxe figures for under $17, when they normally would have been over $20. Not such a bad deal, I thought. Anyway, hope this info may prove useful to others on here.

Also, this is non-TF, but I saw some new-looking Star Wars figs there. They said Saga collection on them, and were on the vintage cards (similar to a line a couple years ago, I believe). Anyway, I was wondering what the deal was on those. Are they part of the 30th anniversary stuff, and how many of them will there be? They looked very very cool, but at 12 bones each, seemed a little pricey. Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

Later!

Missed out on this when TFSource was selling 'em over the holidays...

- WST Santa Commander (G2 Grimlock) [MIB, missing the Santa hat, from shadow panther]

tf116.jpg

Oh well, not like I valued the Santa hat much to begin with. Now I'm totally up-to-date with the WST Dinobots, and time to preorder Sludge and Swoop! :thumb

Missed out on this when TFSource was selling 'em over the holidays...

- WST Santa Commander (G2 Grimlock) [MIB, missing the Santa hat, from shadow panther]

tf116.jpg

Oh well, not like I valued the Santa hat much to begin with. Now I'm totally up-to-date with the WST Dinobots, and time to preorder Sludge and Swoop! :thumb

My TF Haul For Wed. 6/06/07

Transformers Movie Deluxes Wave #2 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #81412 Wreckage [store: Meijer]

MyTFHaul_for_6-06-07.jpg

My TF Haul For Wed. 6/06/07

Transformers Movie Deluxes Wave #2 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #81412 Wreckage [store: Meijer]

MyTFHaul_for_6-06-07.jpg

Last Saturday

Target Robo Vision Prime

Blackout

Rachet

Leader Prime

RH Binoculars

RH Celphone

RH Camcorder

RH Lazerbeak

Got a shipment in from Amazon, and BBTS

BBTS - Dr. Who Tardis USB port and sports label Prime and Megs

Amazon - Movie Megatron, Movie Prequel TPB & Movie Adaption TPB

Last Saturday

Target Robo Vision Prime

Blackout

Rachet

Leader Prime

RH Binoculars

RH Celphone

RH Camcorder

RH Lazerbeak

Got a shipment in from Amazon, and BBTS

BBTS - Dr. Who Tardis USB port and sports label Prime and Megs

Amazon - Movie Megatron, Movie Prequel TPB & Movie Adaption TPB

Robo-Vision Prime, on sale @ Target for $19.99 (regular price is $24.99)

WOOT! my wife just got me a hell of a surprise!

Leader Optimus Prime

Deluxe Bonecrusher

Deluxe Swindle

Real Gear Spyshot 6

Real Gear Longview

Robot Heroes Optimus Prime Vs Ravage

Robot Heroes Mirage Vs Starscream

Robot Heroes Grimlock Vs Shockwave

Robot Heroes Rodimus Vs Insecticon (Shrapnel damnitt!)

More SuperSentai/PowerRangers stuff for me:

- Mahou Sentai Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) - DX Magiking (Titan Megazord) [MIB, from Yahoo Auctions Japan via ShoppingMallJapan]

- Mahou Sentai Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) - DX Wolkaiser (Centaurus Wolf Megazord) [MIB, from Yahoo Auctions Japan via ShoppingMallJapan]

- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (PR SPD) - Brace Throttle (Omega Morpher) [MISB, from Yahoo Auctions Japan via ShoppingMallJapan]

- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger (PR Ninja Storm) - Shuriken Ball (Samurai Cyclone Morpher) [MISB, from Yahoo Auctions Japan via ShoppingMallJapan]

- Mahou Sentai Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) - 2005 W Majin Campaign Gold Magiphoenix [Loose, from Yahoo Auctions Japan via ShoppingMallJapan]

- Mahou Sentai Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) - 2005 W Majin Campaign Silver Wolzard [Loose, from Yahoo Auctions Japan via ShoppingMallJapan]

tf117.jpg

Wheee. Now I have a second set of DX Magiking+Wolkaiser. Not that I don't like 'em, but I don't need 2 sets. Probably gonna toss it on eBay soon, unless someone here wants 'em.

The Gold Magiphoenix and Silver Wolzard are pretty cool. Too bad they're just repaints, but still cool repaints at that.

And 2 more morphers/changers. Now I just need 2 more to have every single morpher. :thumb