Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

woot! got i came home today and got to open my movie ironhide! AWSOME FIG!!! the transformation is great and is actually pretty challenging! loving this whole automorph thing, although it does take away from his pose ability in the lack of ankles, but the toes and heels being two seperate pieces help. i'd like it more if the toes where seperate though, also i'll definitely be painting his exhausts though, that was just laziness! also had ordered the soundwave vs bb hero set, what can i say i like 'em!

I found Titanium Rodimus Prime , and Soundwave at the Local TRU

rodimus025zk4.jpg

rodimus011lp3.jpg

rodimus029fy4.jpg

You're in Mass...If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me where in Mass? PM if you want. Because I'm in RI and things are bone dry here, and hell I'd go to mass to get some figures.

No biggie Springfield. The FABs all K-Mart has is Ratchet left. One more Real Gear (Power Up), But the other stuff they have like 2 of each of the Cyber Stompin BB and Primes. One Prime Mask. And like 2 or so of the Prime and Screamer vehicle to gun things.

You're in Mass...If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me where in Mass? PM if you want. Because I'm in RI and things are bone dry here, and hell I'd go to mass to get some figures.

No biggie Springfield. The FABs all K-Mart has is Ratchet left. One more Real Gear (Power Up), But the other stuff they have like 2 of each of the Cyber Stompin BB and Primes. One Prime Mask. And like 2 or so of the Prime and Screamer vehicle to gun things.

One Prime Mask. And like 2 or so of the Prime and Screamer vehicle to gun things.

In case anyone doesnt know what i mean, i got a few pics from the internet.

DSC_6345__scaled_1000.jpg

003__scaled_600.jpg

Sorry about the double post but i figured id find pics to add in case anyone was lost.

I got the only movie toys in my area:

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1110.jpg

They're still not Prime & Screamer to me, but as action figures, they are amazing. I never thought they'd be as cool as they are. I'm almost 25, haven't done anything but pose my toys since i was 11 or 12, but as soon as they came out of the package, I caught myself playing with them...

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 5/19/07

Transformers Classic Mini-Cons Wave #1 (Asst. #82416):

x1 #82870 Demolition Team (Wideload, Sledge & Broadside) [store: Wal-Mart]

Gekiranger:

x1 DX GekiTouja [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

x2 DX Gattai 01 Geki Elephant [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

x1 SH EX Kurojishi Rio Black Lion [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

Nintendo Wii Game:

x1 Wii Play + Bonus Wii Remote [store: Wal-Mart]

Nintendo DS Game:

x1 Code Lyoko [store: EB Games]

MyHybridHaul_for_5-19-07.jpg