Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Children don't play with toys, guys. They have DS's and I pods and... antidepresents.

New accesory idea for hasbro. TF PILL ORGANIZER!

:rofl :rofl :rofl With Dr. Jack Kavorkian's head modeled into a robot sign! :tftongue

so, i've had a Blotty day all day today. had a 2 hour drive to a dental appt for my wife, then another 2 hour drive to get to mom n dad's so we can wait on the good word. well, when i get home i got cheered right up! setting on the porch was this beauty!

PP-6020.jpg

PP-6021.jpg

WOOHOO!!! now as soon as i find dad's allen wrenches i'll be installing this sucker! the surround is so Powerglideing stiff! i'll give 'er a good work out soon though!

it's not an action figure, but it's one HELL of a toy! i could have gotten mp megs, but i've been wanting this for sooooooo long! if 1 is flexing my trunk already, i can't wait to see what 2's gonna do!

Somthing very nice will be coming my way soon. :mwahaha

Well, he finally came in. I will get a set of weapons soon too. :tfevil

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

Two more dino cassettes to go. :redface

Three Rumbles and three Ravages? Way to be a hoarder. I can't even find one.

fixed.

fixed.

Very Wrong, I collect these for my collection for these reasons:

MISB / Robot Mode / Vehicle Mode / Combined Mode <--if there is one.

My own money went into these things and if you think I am a hoarder, that's your opinion, but I am happy regardless.

If you get upset when you can't get something, It's called "Disappointment". Let me do what I wish to do, Cool?

-TF2

fixed.

My own money went into these things and if you think I am a hoarder, that's your opinion, but I am happy regardless.

If you get upset when you can't get something, It's called "Disappointment". Let me do what I wish to do, Cool?

-TF2

I can completely respect your collection standards, but personally I would rather leave extras on the shelf in the hope that a child might actually be able to get their hands on one. In all reality, I'm probably leaving them there for a scalper (not saying that you are, I would love to checkout your full collection someday) to pick up and resell somewhere, but I have to hope. Again in reference to me, it's kind of a mute point, because I usually only buy Japanese versions so the cost of multiples isn't generally reasonable.

Again, let me reitterate, that I'm merely putting my opinion out there.

fixed.

-TF2

I can completely respect your collection standards, but personally I would rather leave extras on the shelf in the hope that a child might actually be able to get their hands on one. In all reality, I'm probably leaving them there for a scalper (not saying that you are, I would love to checkout your full collection someday) to pick up and resell somewhere, but I have to hope. Again in reference to me, it's kind of a mute point, because I usually only buy Japanese versions so the cost of multiples isn't generally reasonable.

Again, let me reitterate, that I'm merely putting my opinion out there.

shajaki's fix is indeed what I meant

And I'm all for capitalism, but I have to agree with the above post- share, thanks. Unless you ordered from an online retailer, there's no need to take duplicate toys you won't even touch away from the hands of another child.

fixed.

-TF2

owned

fixed.

-TF2

owned

I won't flame, but I doubt either position is much defendible.

fixed.

-TF2

owned

I won't flame, but I doubt either position is much defendible.

I think TF2's position is very defendible.