Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Nice sig Scruffythejanitor. Which Gir figure is that in your sig?

Thanks! It's Mega Gir. It took me two trips a week for two months and bugging the crap outta hot topic employees to get him.

What's SoC?

Soul of Chogokin. Die Cast highly detailed versions of bots from different anime.

Nice sig Scruffythejanitor. Which Gir figure is that in your sig?

Thanks! It's Mega Gir. It took me two trips a week for two months and bugging the crap outta hot topic employees to get him.

What's SoC?
Soul of Chogokin. Die Cast highly detailed versions of bots from different anime.

Damn! He's super nice. I must have him now!

Damn! He's super nice. I must have him now!

Dude, he's the jam seriously. He even comes with a dog suit to put him in.

MP-05 MEGATRON......yea baby, finally a decepticon leader.

I just got my MP-05 Megatron today from TFSOURCE and he rocks, The plug came right out and you could barely tell they had opened him to mod him. They were awesome to deal with, kept me updated with emails and responded quickly to any questions I had for them. I definitily will shop with them again in the future....mp5044qd4.jpgmp5049sg9.jpgmp5052lr9.jpgmp5058nj0.jpg :luv :luv :luv :luv :krem

How about if you got MP-05, don't post pics of him. We have seen him over and over in this thread now, not to mention the 1346534 MP-05 threads on the first page of this forum.

I mean that in the nicest way possible, but I love to read this thread, and I'm bored to scroll through Megatron after Megatron (especially with a figure I don't like all that much). It's just so much of the same :)

I'll go start an MP-05 pose thread to collect them all in one place if we want :)