Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

It's the bendy prime repaint. $170 for MP-04 is too much unless that includes shipping. Before shipping you can get it for around $160-$165 at BBTS and tfsource

It's at a local import store, so I don't need to have it shipped. I'm lucky. I RARELY have to buy good Transformers online. This store over here will even go out of their way to find me stuff if they don't have it in stock.

@Maximo Prime - I can definitely post some pictures of Prime if you want. He's not too special. He's sort of a mix between Cybertron and Energon prime, but with a very slight paint mod (two planatery logos). He has a key to make him double punch. I'll bring him home from work tonight to take some photos. By the way, which Squawktalk/Beastbox did you get?

the only squawktalk,and the only beastbox

Just did a lunchtime run to Fred Meyer and got Alternators Ricochet, Cybertron Longrack, and Cybertron Quickmix. I might trade these guys later on, but they all looked cool so I did an impulse buy (two were on sale so it made it easier).

The one bummer is that the Alternators Ricochet doesn't seem to completely snap together on the back. He isn't broken, but the way his legs come together seem to stop his license plate from fitting together flush, and it makes the passenger side door pop out a bit. I should be able to fix this with some careful manipulation.

Whooohooooo!

- Alternators Decepticon Rumble [MISB, from eBay seller starbasetoys]

- Power Rangers Mystic Force - Mystic Morpher [from local Zellers]

tf97.jpg

Alternators are FINALLY done with Rumble and Ravage!

And I'm trying to buy a handful of Power Rangers toys/accessories, as seen in my wants thread. Sell me stuff that I need! :D The Mystic Morpher was a liquidation item at Zellers. Whee!

Now that Alternators are done, and Classics are done as well (I don't plan to get the Botcon package), part of me is tempted not to start on the movie line at all, and possibly not buy many TFs from now on... Oh well, time will tell...

Whooohooooo!

- Power Rangers Mystic Force - Mystic Morpher [from local Zellers]

tf97.jpg

Alternators are FINALLY done with Rumble and Ravage!

And I'm trying to buy a handful of Power Rangers toys/accessories, as seen in my wants thread. Sell me stuff that I need! :D The Mystic Morpher was a liquidation item at Zellers. Whee!

Now that Alternators are done, and Classics are done as well (I don't plan to get the Botcon package), part of me is tempted not to start on the movie line at all, and possibly not buy many TFs from now on... Oh well, time will tell...

Just did a lunchtime run to Fred Meyer and got Alternators Ricochet, Cybertron Longrack, and Cybertron Quickmix. I might trade these guys later on, but they all looked cool so I did an impulse buy (two were on sale so it made it easier).

The one bummer is that the Alternators Ricochet doesn't seem to completely snap together on the back. He isn't broken, but the way his legs come together seem to stop his license plate from fitting together flush, and it makes the passenger side door pop out a bit. I should be able to fix this with some careful manipulation.

And wouldn't you know it! I managed to get a Longrack that was broken out of the box, and I still can't figure out how to get Ricochet's two feet to stick together (looks like I'll need to shave the peg down a bit). As for Quickmix, he seemed fine. I temporarily broke him, but snapped him right back together. He is the only one I haven't transformed yet (as well as his minicon), but it looks like it will be fine.

Now have to stop back at the store on the way home from work to return longrack. That sucks :(

-Movie Voyager Optimus Prime

100_1487.jpg

-CMS God Raijin-Oh

100_1447.jpg

-Brave Duke Fire

100_1441.jpg

Also got :

-BW Polar Claw (to be kitbashed into Polar Prime)

-Energon Rodimus

Update: Just took Longrack back and got a refund. Decided to go on a small hunt to see what classics/titaniums I could find. Ended up walking out of 6 stores with 4 total figures. Classics: Astrotrain, (Hot) Rodimus, and Bumblebee. Then found Cybertron Dark Scorponok at my last stop (a really really crappy K-Mart).

Good hunt, and I'm done till I hit the import circuit in a few weeks.