Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Found 2 Classics Jetfires at Target yesterday! Just sitting right there on the shelf. I'd been to stores all around my area with no luck, so it was a pleasant surprise to see them both sitting there in beautiful, case-fresh boxes. Getting things off Ebay is cool, but there's just something about seeing what you're looking for sitting right there in the store for the taking. It felt just like when I found the Optimus Prime Reissues at Toys R Us when they came out. F yeah! :thumb

In the past two weeks:

MEGATRON MD-01 TRANSFORMERS ARMADA TAKARA VERSION ($40)

REVOLTECH OPTIMUS CONVOY ($20)

TRU EXCLUSIVE COMM SOUNDWAVE ($40)

COMM SERIES 3 JAZZ ($40)

TARGET EXCLUSIVE ULTRA MAG/SKYWARP ($30)

TOY'S DREAM PROJECT VARIANT CYBERTRON OPTIMUS PRIME PRIMAL UNLEASHED [With planet symbols) ($20)

BT RED HONDA S2000 OVERDRIVE ($45)

G1 TITANIUMS RODIMUS PRIME ($15)

WAR WITHIN TITANIUMS STARSCREAM ($15)

Edit: WST DINOBOTS SNARL ($15)

*Somehow I forgot about poor Snarl here

What do you guys think of the prices I paid? Decent seeing as how these are very recent purchases? Hard to believe I found one of each of those two titaniums just last night at TRU, since they have been out a good while. I didn't see anything else that caught my fancy.

Also thinking of grabbing a brand new MP-04 Masterpiece Optimus Convoy next weekend for $170. Good deal or no?

You overpaid for UM/Skywarp since that was on sale for $13 recently (not sure if it's still going on). I guess you overpaid for MD-01 Megs as well. Everything else seems on par with what they usually go for though. Do those prices include shipping by the way?

You overpaid for UM/Skywarp since that was on sale for $13 recently (not sure if it's still going on). I guess you overpaid for MD-01 Megs as well. Everything else seems on par with what they usually go for though. Do those prices include shipping by the way?

I bought them all in person. We had two cons in two weeks, and there are some GREAT import shops in the Seattle area. So yeah, no shipping on any of these (and most had no tax).

Too bad that I overpaid for the Target set, but that's ok since I think those are two of my favorite bots in all my collection. The MD-01 Megs is the Japanese packaging one by the way (though I'm not sure that makes a difference).

It's the bendy prime repaint. $170 for MP-04 is too much unless that includes shipping. Before shipping you can get it for around $160-$165 at BBTS and tfsource

It's at a local import store, so I don't need to have it shipped. I'm lucky. I RARELY have to buy good Transformers online. This store over here will even go out of their way to find me stuff if they don't have it in stock.

@Maximo Prime - I can definitely post some pictures of Prime if you want. He's not too special. He's sort of a mix between Cybertron and Energon prime, but with a very slight paint mod (two planatery logos). He has a key to make him double punch. I'll bring him home from work tonight to take some photos. By the way, which Squawktalk/Beastbox did you get?