Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Whoooo... Finally.

- Sam's Club Exclusive Universe (RiD) Optimus Prime [MISB, from TFieds member volpi1]

tf95.jpg

Wheee. Another Prime for my collection. :thumb

Now only 2 more "older" Convoys that I'm still actively hunting for: Primal Prime, and Actionmaster Prime.

Whoooo... Finally.

- Sam's Club Exclusive Universe (RiD) Optimus Prime [MISB, from TFieds member volpi1]

tf95.jpg

Wheee. Another Prime for my collection. :thumb

Now only 2 more "older" Convoys that I'm still actively hunting for: Primal Prime, and Actionmaster Prime.

:thumb

damn you all and such, I want that Cl-Devy set!!

Rikkomba - nice crystal overload in that pic! Is that minicon on the pic's left a crystally repaint of Thunderclash, Skywarp's minicon?

Prime comes from the same set, that micron is a chromed chase figure from a micron booster pack.

I've been neglecting this thread it seems.. :redface

...on to the TF (and nonTF) Hauls of the previous 4 weeks.

GF Vector Prime

Magiranger Talking Mandora Boy

Tenkuu Scratch Magilamp

SP License

img1243oi7.th.jpg

EZ Collection Galaxy Force 3 pack

lot of Dekaranger books

img1267vn9.th.jpg

Car Robots Fire Convoy 1st Edition Box

Go-Bots Optimus Prime

Go-Bots Megatron

Sayaka Isoyama/Roots

img1276oo3.th.jpg

Dark Ligerjack

img1294gv6.th.jpg

Today I found the New Alternators Rumble and Ravage at WM ..they were the only ones there so I snagged them both..I luv em..Ravage is so much better now than he was before.I snapped a few shots to share with everybody...

alternators001lw4.jpg

alternators006om2.jpg

alternators042oq9.jpg

alternators013al6.jpg

alternators004is1.jpg

alternators079zg4.jpg

alternators054ts7.jpg

Hey there, still trekking through the "wilds" (re: malls) of Malaysia on my honeymoon.

So far have nabbed:

+ Alternators Ravage - for only AU$35! Alternators tend to cost $55-45 back home.

+ Reissue Galvatron - when this reissue came out, I opted to get the e-Hobby Galvatron II as I'm a greater fan of the comic Galvatron over the cartoon. But yesterday I saw some collectible stores where one was selling the purple repainted reissue for AU$85 - which is effectively the same as the original RRP for this toy. At that price, and considering that I won't be paying for postage as I'll just be carrying this toy home with me in my luggage - I was quick to nab it.

+ Okay, these aren't Transformers but they're not "knock offs" either because they're not based on any TF moulds. Like KOs, they are however unlicensed toys produced with the same quality as TF KOs. I'm sure we've all seen these kinds of toys - I'll just refer to them as "unlicensed TFs." I found 2 unlicensed TFs - one is called Busbot and is a robot with a gold chrome (interesting how these cheap unlicensed toy manufacturers will still use chrome yet Hasbro is reluctant with movie Optimus Prime) Gundam-esque head and a clear Gundam Beam Sabre KO and a yellow sword. It transforms into a coach (as in the bus, not as in your Phys Ed teacher). The other transforms into an American style school bus (those yellow ones with the black stripes) and has a really crummy transformation, but actually contains die-cast metal parts!

I also saw MP Megatron on sale here. My MP Megatron should have arrived back home yesterday at a friend's house. I still need to confirm with my mate that our MP Megs arrived safe and sound, but just in case they haven't, it's now nice to know I have the option of directly buying the toy and bringing it back with me.

I'll post pics up later.