Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Got Classics Grimlock at Wal Mart today. It is honestly the first of the Classics that I was disappointed with. He just seems like an updated BW Dinobot to me, and he just isn't as put together as well...the way the head and shoulders attach to the body reminds me of the mess that is Lio Convoy. If I wasn't an all of a sudden Classics completist, I would sell him off right now. ......I'm sure he'll grow on me....

Freedom Gundam....just wondering why you pay out the ass to get stuff from BBTS when they are coming out locally already??

Picked up the 3-New Mini-Con Teams Today and Classics Cliffjumper. So unless Hasbro Announces any new Classics toys, I guess I'm done with the line(not interested in the Energon Devy repaint)

Got Classics Grimlock at Wal Mart today. It is honestly the first of the Classics that I was disappointed with. He just seems like an updated BW Dinobot to me, and he just isn't as put together as well...the way the head and shoulders attach to the body reminds me of the mess that is Lio Convoy. If I wasn't an all of a sudden Classics completist, I would sell him off right now. ......I'm sure he'll grow on me....

Freedom Gundam....just wondering why you pay out the ass to get stuff from BBTS when they are coming out locally already??

Actually, I made the calculation, and I'm paying just a tad less than Canadian MSRP+tax when I order large shipments from BBTS...

I've paid approx. $16.50CDN per Deluxe figure, while if I were to pick 'em up in store, they'd be $14.99+tax=$17.08... :P

Actually, I made the calculation, and I'm paying just a tad less than Canadian MSRP+tax when I order large shipments from BBTS...

I've paid approx. $16.50CDN per Deluxe figure, while if I were to pick 'em up in store, they'd be $14.99+tax=$17.08... :P

Maybe its diff in QC, but here Wal Mart has them for $13.97 + tax = $15.93 :redface

Classics Grim doesn't feel like Grim. but its a great figure for what it's worth!!!

Indeed...I think that was my disappointment. I'm still not too hot on his robot mode...but dino is pretty kick arse actually

Maybe its diff in QC, but here Wal Mart has them for $13.97 + tax = $15.93 :redface

Unfortunately, Wal-Marts around here haven't really stocked that many new TFs since the days of... Alt Rico and Rollbar... :redface

So I have to depend on TRU and Zellers most of the time.