Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

well, we had bought some video games for some kids for xmas (used to be neighbors to my mother-in-law and the wife is very much attached to them). the mom ended up Powerglideing my mother-in-law over so we arn't going to be able to give them to them. that means we got to return them along with some other xmas stuff we'd bought for them. ended up getting quite a bit out of them so now not only do i have $36 toward my subwoofer, but i also picked up CL Ramjet, and the Dirt Digger minicon team

ramjet is so Powerglideing awsome!! for some reason he gives me more g1 nostalgia than starscream, and the dirt digger team is awsome too. i'm not a fan of dirt rocket at all though. not only is he hard to get balanced, his over-all design is just lazy.

Got my classics Cliffjumper and I just love him! Now my classics collection is complete for now till wave three. Just when are we going to see wave three and four anyway? I needs more Classics!! :luv :tfdance :clap :clap

Got my classics Cliffjumper and I just love him! Now my classics collection is complete for now till wave three. Just when are we going to see wave three and four anyway? I needs more Classics!! :luv :tfdance :clap :clap

The last I remember, Classics Cliffjumper was part of Wave 3 (Cliffjumper and Ramjet). As of now, there doesn't seem like that there'll be a wave 4...

hey FX. hows the quality of the knockoff Valkyrie?

I do not own this one myself but I have read that it is decent quality overall. Not as high as original G1 Jetfire or Bandai, but still decent. I plan to get one myself soon.

Picked up Magnus Vs Skywarp and Ramjet and now Ramjet is the center piece in my Classics Collections, he's just too damn sweet. Saw Cliffjumper but passed him up as i'm sure he'll clog the pegs for awhile in my area.

hey FX. hows the quality of the knockoff Valkyrie?

I do not own this one myself but I have read that it is decent quality overall. Not as high as original G1 Jetfire or Bandai, but still decent. I plan to get one myself soon.

Gargunkle is correct...the quality is...decent. I'm kinda irritated because the chest plate keeps sliding down in Gerwalk mode (because it has tabs, but doesn't lock into anything).

But hey, it was $12, lol.

Got 'screamer!

DSC03429.jpg

STAR CONVOY!! complete!! Had to sticker him!! :)

Thanks Hotspot17!

What the HELL does that red connector doohickey go to?

EDIT - Ahh... goes to connect a guy I don't have yet...

EDIT - well.. my G1 J-cherry has been popped... I hope this doesn't become an expensive year.