Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

WOOHOO!!!!! UPS DELIVERED MY REISSUE SW @ 10AM!!!!

i didn't know they ran that early o_O

Powerglide... now i want more cassettes, i forgot how Powerglideing fun they where on their own, it's worse now that i've got something to put them in!!!

Just found Classics Jetfire at Wal Mart today and bought it. They also had Mirage and Grimlock but I passed on them to get my daughter the Aladdin DVD and a econo pack of AA batteries for my energy absorbing wii-mote.

At first I only spotted a Jetfire that looked to have been returned (WTF were they thinking???) but after climbing the bottom shelf(being 5'8 sucks sometimes) I was able to reach one that was sealed and tucked away.

I loved the figure right away but found it annoying that there was nowhere to put the helmet if he's not wearing it in robot mode. I found it fits nicely on his back....like this....not sure if anyone else has done this and I'm just restating the obvious heh...

just got my revoltech prime in today, THE BEST ACTION MASTER EVER!!

I've been neglecting this thread.

Let's see, I've gotten Titanium Scourge, C-Wingsaber, Classics Minicons wave 1+Dirt diggers, CL Cliffjumper and I think that's it.

It's been a while since I've gotten anything new...

- Classics Jetfire [MISB, from plowking]

- Orchid Seed 1/7 Jinkai Makyo (Chaos Gate) Ignis PVC figure [MISB, from eBay]

tf88.jpg

Classics Jetfire is friggin' amazing. Truly worthy of the name "Classics" and "Jetfire". :thumb

The Ignis figure... Mmmm... Sexy chick in revealing clothing with a sword... I like.

It's been a while since I've gotten anything new...

- Classics Jetfire [MISB, from plowking]

- Orchid Seed 1/7 Jinkai Makyo (Chaos Gate) Ignis PVC figure [MISB, from eBay]

tf88.jpg

Classics Jetfire is friggin' amazing. Truly worthy of the name "Classics" and "Jetfire". :thumb

The Ignis figure... Mmmm... Sexy chick in revealing clothing with a sword... I like.