Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Transfan2 - I'd love to see your whole collection. I'm in awe of your hauls :)

The collection thread is here: http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showforum=29

If you have a look, you'll find my small collection and people with litterally houses full of TF's!

EDIT: my haul for today? - Megaplex (Ehobby G1 megs recoulour)

(* = These are highlights of some of the stuff I got, I did get more then this, but I don't want anyone mad at me or get jealous, thanks for understanding and I am sorry if annoyed anyone with my hauls, Merry Christmas.)

Your hauls are among the frequent highlights of this thread, so don't leave us in suspense...post them ALL.

:pfx

Keep them comin :thumb

here is some stuff I got

HPIM0033.jpg

HPIM0035.jpg

HPIM0034.jpg

DVD Movie Prime

Armada Megatron

Galvatron

T-Wave

ML Onslaught

Blackheart

Abomination

Pyro

Loki

Green Goblin

Lady Deathstrike

A sh*t load of Cybertron Mini-cons

Hulk Ultimate Destruction GC

Guess for Men

Razor w Bluetooth headset

A new display case

Michigan hat

Pimp hat

Leather coat

(* = These are highlights of some of the stuff I got, I did get more then this, but I don't want anyone mad at me or get jealous, thanks for understanding and I am sorry if annoyed anyone with my hauls, Merry Christmas.)

Your hauls are among the frequent highlights of this thread, so don't leave us in suspense...post them ALL.

Powerglide haters man

Here Is The Rest Of It: Stuff Not Listed in Original Haul Posting, Enjoy them !

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC1.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC2.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC3.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC4.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC5.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC6.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC7.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC8.jpg

Here's my xmas haul, granted it's a double post thanx to the xmas thread, but here's my thoughts on these new acquisitions:

XmasHaul-Classics.jpg

Prime's bot mode is better, Meg's alt mode is better. Both are cool, though. Purple eyes for Prime?

XmasHaul-Cybertron.jpg

Nuttin but gold. I love these guys, and with their addition to my collection, I have completed Cybertron (unless Black/Red Prime goes on clearance... even then... maybe.) Reverb - missing ghost from end of Jedi?

XmasHaul-G1part1.jpg

Blitzwing, Blaster, Steeljaw and... Rewind? Eject? (damn i forget). This makes 3 Blitzwings, and two are heading to the End Cap. Keep an eye out there if you're interested. Blaster - finally, after all this time, he's mine, complete, and working!!

XmasHaul-G1part2.jpg

Finally, I own the Stunticons. Before I had that bootleg set, missing two guys, then added a genuine Wildrider to the set. (You can see my Fakasor in the background). Sad to find though, that aside from the Menasor mask, the other parts don't fit. Pegs are too big, and i'd rather just buy the real McCoys than alter the KO parts.

XmasHaul-G1part3jpg.jpg

I have Motormaster's 2 weapons, and the 4 cars' vehicle blasters, two pistols, and this third weapon that i don't know what it is... I'll research it later.)

XmasHaul-WSTFDinos1.jpg

SWEET!!!

XmasHaul-WSTFDinos2.jpg

MORE SWEET!!!

and i'm quite proud of their sticker quality and my application of said stickers.

I'm so damn close to 900 TFs i can TASTE IT!!

The one thing I'd love to see of Transfan2 is a picture of his whole current collection, must be a whole storehouse by now. O_O

If I can find a way to take a picture of all of it, I do it :) (which I do have the will to do It if I should or should not, that's the question!)

*If All Else, These "Collections" I do are like a window into all my stuff

-TF2

Powerglide haters man

Here Is The Rest Of It: Stuff Not Listed in Original Haul Posting, Enjoy them !

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC1.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC2.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC3.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC4.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC5.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC6.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC7.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC8.jpg

Powerglideing nice. i'd be more jealous if all those yugi-oh card where MTG :-P heres to hoping you get some rares!