Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

The boxes of Raiden. These boxes are in a really great condition and complete with all the accessories, but no Raiden.

So please, help me to get a Raiden ;-)

trains1.jpg

You're lucky. Got those boxes for a good price. Was watching that auction.

The boxes of Raiden. These boxes are in a really great condition and complete with all the accessories, but no Raiden.

So please, help me to get a Raiden ;-)

trains1.jpg

Nice deal, I would of taken em but I purchased mib jpn defensor from him and was worried I was getting screwed since he didnt contact me back took about a week to hear form him.

lio thats a bit evil. this is a hual thread, thats his hual thats all. his life style and that sorta stuff should not concern us.

Transfan, why the hell do you even bother coming around here? Are we supposed to be impressed by all these pictures you post all the time of toys that you don't even pay for? Grow the Powerglide up and stop bragging about stuff your parents buy you all the time.

lio thats a bit evil. this is a hual thread, thats his hual thats all. his life style and that sorta stuff should not concern us.

Transfan, why the hell do you even bother coming around here? Are we supposed to be impressed by all these pictures you post all the time of toys that you don't even pay for? Grow the Powerglide up and stop bragging about stuff your parents buy you all the time.

Thanks for the defence Blitz and Merry Christmas :).

-TF2

damn, did you wake up with a ber in your ass or something? i thought that was kinda the point of these kinds of threads? posting hauls isn't all he does btw, he makes galleries and gives us some good looks at some hard to get figs.

as for his lifestyle, not that it's any of your concern, but why the hell do you care anyway? it obviously works for him and whomever he's living with so as long as thats the case, why can't he be happy? your just Powerglideing jealous, go shove it up your ass.

why does everybody attack TF2? Powerglideing christ on a stick....

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 12/24/06

Boukenger:

GoGo Gattai DX Siren Builder [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

GoGo DX Daikenjin Zuban [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

PR: Operation Overdrive---> [Asst. #29000 Action Figures]:

#29006 Evil Space Alien [store: Wal-Mart]

Lego Star Wars- "Classic":

x1 #7654 Droids Battle Pack [store: Wal-Mart]

x1 #7655 Clone Troopers Battle Pack [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyNTFHaul_for_12-24-06.jpg

(Thank you to those who have defended me and Merry Christmas)

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 12/24/06

Boukenger:

GoGo Gattai DX Siren Builder [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

GoGo DX Daikenjin Zuban [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

PR: Operation Overdrive---> [Asst. #29000 Action Figures]:

#29006 Evil Space Alien [store: Wal-Mart]

Lego Star Wars- "Classic":

x1 #7654 Droids Battle Pack [store: Wal-Mart]

x1 #7655 Clone Troopers Battle Pack [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyNTFHaul_for_12-24-06.jpg