Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Wow... That's NICE. nice to see him next to Prime. So tired of pictures of figures with NOTHING to reference the size.

Coming soon from a trade:

5 Stunticons plus guns, no Menasor parts (my KO bits will do just fine)

Vintage Blitzwing

Also, from ebay:

Vintage Blitzwing (don't ask ;) )

and from my bro Hec:

TWENTY SIX MICROMASTERS!!!! You know me n my huntin.

Picked up the Astro Squad (Phaser/Blast Master, Moonrock/Missle Master, Barrage/Heave), the Metro Squad (Wheel Blaze/Road Burner, Power Run/Strikedown, Oiler/Slide), Retro/Surge, Full-Barrel/Overflow (to go with their base/trucks, that I already have), Neutro/Takedown/Groundpounder from the construction patrol, Flattop with his base, Roller Force/Ground Hog/Barricade from the race track patrol, Free Wheeler/Tailspin from the race car patrol, and Tailwind from the Air Strike patrol.

Thanx hec!!

BTW - lookin at my files, I noticed a couple other notable bits -

I actually crossed $2000 in transformer purchases this year (which is a lot for me), and my Vintage Blitzwing from ebay is my 250th TF this year, which is more than I've purchased in 2004 and 2005 combined (223). Course back then, I wasn't buying Micros, which are easy to grab in huge numbers...

also, for the number nerds like myself out there -

in 2004, my average cost per figure (ACF) was $10.96.

in 2005, my ACF was $7.57.

in 2006, so far my ACF is $8.32 (again, owing to cheap Micros).

I actually crossed $2000 in transformer purchases this year (which is a lot for me), and my Vintage Blitzwing from ebay is my 250th TF this year, which is more than I've purchased in 2004 and 2005 combined (223). Course back then, I wasn't buying Micros, which are easy to grab in huge numbers...

Damn Stu, you saved hella money, I just spent more than that Friday Sadly.

I bought:

Menasor Giftset- FINALLY WITH CONFIRMATION IT WAS SENT!! :)

ABominus Giftset

G1 Roadfire

G1 Sonic Bomber

Bullet

Zetoca

Aquastar

Another Artfire

G1 Predaking Giftset- Yes Hard to Find

G1 Trailbreaker

G1 Ratchet

Shouki, Getsuei, Yukikaze

I guess I should've stayed gone I would've still had this Money. :(

hey tom - sorry i didn't get back to ya!!

In the mail - BWN Corahda, A-Rhinox+Ironhide, G1 Glyph, and BW Tripredacus Agent (the TM2 Cheetor).

YAY!!! Gathering Ravage!!

plus Corahda straight out rules!!

Whoohooooooooooooooooo! A package came in the mail for me, and my mom got back from a month-long visit in Hong Kong. :D

- RiD Optimus Prime (loose, missing small gun) [from parksey82]

- RM Lio Convoy (loose complete) [from parksey82]

- Reissue Star Convoy (MISB) [from some store in HK]

- (Nintendo DS game, Japanese version) Final Fantasy III [from some store in HK]

- (Nintendo DS game, Japanese version) Rockman ZX [from some store in HK]

- (PS2 game, Japanese version) Final Fantasy XII [from some store in HK]

- (PSP game, Japanese version) SD Gundam G Generation Portable [from some store in HK]

- (PSP game, Japanese version) Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition [from some store in HK]

tf74.jpg

Happy day!

And yes, I pretty much only play games in the original versions. It just so happens that the "original versions" are usually the Japanese versions. And I don't deal with dubbed stuff, no matter to or from what language. :thumb

Whoohooooooooooooooooo! A package came in the mail for me, and my mom got back from a month-long visit in Hong Kong. :D

- RiD Optimus Prime (loose, missing small gun) [from parksey82]

- RM Lio Convoy (loose complete) [from parksey82]

- Reissue Star Convoy (MISB) [from some store in HK]

- (Nintendo DS game, Japanese version) Final Fantasy III [from some store in HK]

- (Nintendo DS game, Japanese version) Rockman ZX [from some store in HK]

- (PS2 game, Japanese version) Final Fantasy XII [from some store in HK]

- (PSP game, Japanese version) SD Gundam G Generation Portable [from some store in HK]

- (PSP game, Japanese version) Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition [from some store in HK]

tf74.jpg

Happy day!

And yes, I pretty much only play games in the original versions. It just so happens that the "original versions" are usually the Japanese versions. And I don't deal with dubbed stuff, no matter to or from what language. :thumb