Robot Masters line

Lord Atmo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we'll never get the re molds due to all of the small parts. they'd never pass american saftey standards.

Lego passes American safety standards.

The size of the pieces has no bearing on whether or not they pass.  The issue is the size of projectiles.  Small pieces that are willingly put into the mouth will just be swallowed.  Small pieces that are suddenly and unwillingly fired into the mouth are likely to make you choke, which is the reasoning behind such laws.

but lego's aren't produced by hasbro. those are just the base rules. If that was the sound reasoning behind such laws,projectile to mouth, then politicians are more retarted than iu previousely gave them credit for.

Is it that hard to get japanese figures in america? Or do you guys only support hasbro?

I buy both, but Hasbro is more readily available and cheaper. So I buy mostly Hasbro, For the main lines and Alts its Hasbro. For reissues I know buy Takara.

So then....why dont you just buy rm, instead of mourning over one not being there...(not trying to be rude, just out of curiousity)

Uh, I didn't start this topic and I have one RM figure. I just don't think most of them are worth the price it costs to import them.

Robot Masters is a profound rip-off as an import toy.

For the whole line this is true.

In certain cases, I think the price is worth it. Starscream, Star Saber, Victory Leo, Lioconvoy, and the upcoming Thundercracker and Skywarp are all more than worth it, and to a lesser extent, so are Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal, and BW Megatron. The seekers in particular are great. Fantastic looking, cartoon accurate figures.

Robot Masters is a profound rip-off as an import toy.

For the whole line this is true.

In certain cases, I think the price is worth it. Starscream, Star Saber, Victory Leo, Lioconvoy, and the upcoming Thundercracker and Skywarp are all more than worth it, and to a lesser extent, so are Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal, and BW Megatron. The seekers in particular are great. Fantastic looking, cartoon accurate figures.

Although they cost around the mid 30's in price, i think it is well worth it for the g1 metallic convoy. Looks quite awesome beside my mp prime. SO i have to agree for the most part they are worth it.

Archived