Should I repaint Galaxy Force Master Megatron?

JABoyle3875

Should I repaint him?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I repaint him?

• Yes - Not sinister enough, with the Froot Loops paint job
    • No - Leave it as it is!

I just got my Master Megatron figure from BBTS today.......I LOVE the figure except for the paint job. He suffers from the same problem as Energon Scorponok, in that he has too many bright colors for an evil character.

Personally, I think I will repaint him, I am just curious as to what others think.

I've got metallic black, blue, red and some silver to do it with. Hopefully it will turn out as good as my Energon Megatron repaint.....:)

I'll post pics as I progress! :)

i would paint him silver and black with little bits of red personally... are you brushing it or taking it apart and spraying it?

To answer your question, I am planning on brushing him entirely, but I will be detaching some pieces, like his arms, which will make getting those damn teal elbows of his a much easier affair.

This is one that I don't plan on rushing..........paint a little, let it dry. Repeat. Rushing projects is a reason why some of my earlier repaints ended up looking like crap, and didn't even get posted on this board for viewing.

I think I am going to put a large amount of black with the other colors as accents.........while your suggestion for a scheme sounds good, that does sound very similar to the Galvatron repaint. I'd like mine to be a little more unique. :)

Just keep it as it is or sell it to someone used, and then get a Galvatron.

:pfx I plan on buying one when Cybertron is released and I plan to lem em as is. BTW what's wrong with E Scorponok, colours look fine to me. :redface

:pfx I plan on buying one when Cybertron is released and I plan to lem em as is. BTW what's wrong with E Scorponok, colours look fine to me. :redface

Same here. I also like Master Megs current colors. Maybe we're just wierd.

Same here. I also like Master Megs current colors. Maybe we're just wierd.

Hey, to each his own.

I'm actually about 75% of the way through the repaint, and he is starting to look badass. The Car mode is the most complete, and I am really pleased with the darker look so far, especially the metallic burgundy/blood color I am using for the cow catcher and spiky parts on the quarterpanels.

Archived