Are these guys "worth" the price?

SkyClonus

That so pissed me off that they waited so long.  All those cave man episodes should have been replaced with Transmetals 2 eps. Then there was Tigerhawk. One thing that could be said about Dragon Megs is Op Op couldn't handle him in a fight. That big hulking body and he couldn't fight. Megs used that Op Op body way better then Primal ever thought to use it.

Heh.  Every episode of BW, once Primal got the Op Op body, had the plotline "Disable Op Op, then do stuff."

Hmmmm...this is all fueled by MH's comment/suggestion to collect only the TM Beast Wars toys...

:grr :redface

BEHOLD THE POWER OF SUGGESTION :eek

TM Megs is a great toy. I only mention the breakage issue b/c the first one I got was a loose figure at some toy store and when I was transforming him his whole arm just snapped off at the shoulder hinge. But to me he is the essence of BW -- if you get ANY BW toys you gotta get him. (Sadly, dragon Megs only got a few episodes in the TV show, and I don't think they ever did the figure justice.)

I've been looking for something new to collect, and this suggestion made my pants tingle a bit.

Glad I could help to provide that tingling sensation. :thumb

Dragon Megs was my 2nd transformer ever, in my 1998-forward collection.  certainly a treasure.  Definitely worth it.

TM1 megs - not a great price but ok.

Hmmmm...this is all fueled by MH's comment/suggestion to collect only the TM Beast Wars toys...

TM Megs is a great toy. I only mention the breakage issue b/c the first one I got was a loose figure at some toy store and when I was transforming him his whole arm just snapped off at the shoulder hinge. But to me he is the essence of BW -- if you get ANY BW toys you gotta get him. (Sadly, dragon Megs only got a few episodes in the TV show, and I don't think they ever did the figure justice.)

I've been looking for something new to collect, and this suggestion made my pants tingle a bit.

I'm happy with every Transmetal TF I got with the exception of rhinox because well

can anyone tell me why Hasbro and Takara hate us so much?

Why can we never get a real rhinox  they might as well have put a mickey mouse head on him it would hav ebeen about as accurate

(not that rhinox was ever even transmetal :inhrf  )

I'm happy with every Transmetal TF I got with the exception of rhinox because well

can anyone tell me why Hasbro and Takara hate us so much?

Why can we never get a real rhinox  they might as well have put a mickey mouse head on him it would hav ebeen about as accurate

(not that rhinox was ever even transmetal :inhrf  )

Personally I'm glad Rhinox wasn't Transmetal-ized in the show. He would have had to run around going "NNNNGGGHHHHH" all the time. The Fox Kids repaint is even better b/c they gave him a red face. :tflaugh

And all that rhino skin in bot mode..... I think someone took the whole TM idea a bit too far with that one... :bleah

That being said, the original Rhinox toy is decent enough if you're handy with gold paint. You can also stick his rhino fleshy parts together so that he somewhat resembles something approximating his show character.... anyway it's better than Blackarachnia.

TM2 Megatron is definetely worth it.  :thumb

Then again every figure is worth it depending on how bad you want it. Today I won a loaf of Micromasters on eBay. One large base, a comiber base, a transport, a squad and a patrol.  :tftongue

I wanted the Constructor Squad because I have them MOC (bought on eBay for the same price as these loose ones) so I can actually play with them. The Race Car Patro I got because the characters are cool.

And the bases are cool as well of course. That was my favorite part of the Micromasters, they had cool bases. :tflaugh I also like Micromasters because you can get a lot of Transformers for a relatively low price.

I am paying 50 Euro for the whole lot. A bit pricey perhaps but eveything looks complete and in very good condition.

Archived