Corvette/ravage or more tf's?!?

convoy676

I was wondering one day about how i should spend my money. I am within the next 2 years getting a drivers liscence. But i have the choice of buying a black corvette, exactly like ravage (within a few years) or buying more tf's with christmas/b-day money. But what should i spend it on?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering one day about how i should spend my money. I am within the next 2 years getting a drivers liscence. But i have the choice of buying a black corvette, exactly like ravage (within a few years) or buying more tf's with christmas/b-day money. But what should i spend it on?

:wtf

CAR

TFs are cool, but a corvette > transformers for the ladies. If you care about such things.

But your 'vette WILL have to have a "BTLRVG" license plate. :thumb

:wtf

CAR

TFs are cool, but a corvette > transformers for the ladies. If you care about such things.

But your 'vette WILL have to have a "BTLRVG" license plate. :thumb

AGREED!  :thumb  :pfx

man i envy kids in the US we cant drive till were 17 and even then we cant insure crap untill were 21

any who get the vettie you will find it alot more fun (yeah cars are more fun the TF's get over it) and ladies seem to like cars more then toys go fig

ive got a autobot logo on the front of my car it looks quite nice sadly the sun has bleeched it pink :tfsad

:thumb yeah i wanna get that but i also wanna put a decepticon logo on the car somewhere. You think that'll look cheezy? but yes definetly a car for the ladies

I don't. But of course, I collect toys. :D It's up to you- maybe on any car but a Corvette. But then again, I think it really would look awesome...its just that other folks might say "you shamed that car and put a decal on a Corvette?!?!"

LOL hahaha so true, but im never going to get rid of my tf's. if a girl tells me to get rid of them, i'd have to choose the tf's....gotta be supportive. And dont be so pesemistic blitz, i sed i'd buy the car, but i never sed anything about affording $2000+ a year for insurance.....plus the gas, it'll take a tank in like a week tops. most likely stare at it sitting in the garage.lol. but maybe not such a ladies car? sum people at our school drive bmw's and sooped up honda's which u think is better?

^im all for honda's but thats personal prefferance if you get the vettie at least you got a cool car even if you cant drive it

p.s. $2000 for insurence thats cheap in my part of the world for my car its £1600 (about $3000 US) and its only a 1.6 NA 4pot. but i spend about £15-£20 a week on fuel and a vettie would be about £40-£45 here so IMO get the damb car its cool and if the cars cool so will you its the rule of the road

Archived