are my transformers worth risking?

convoy676

Well you could always test your sister and her friends by putting out a select few of your least favorite transformers and see what happens to them.

If they don't survive then I guess you know your answer. Good Luck :thumb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nasty problem.

I still live with my folks but 2 have 2 rooms to use. One bedroom and once office. The shelves hung up for my Transformers are really filled up now. I recently rearranged them so I could put more Transformers on them.

They are not really displayable (think large crowd watching a parade or something) but at least none are in boxes.  :tflaugh

I keep my DVD's in a book case and I placed smaller Transformers in front of them. Can be funny as I placed Rattrap in front of my James Bond collection.  :tflaugh

Space is running out so I too may decide to put a few in a box and only display part of my collection. But I can still hang up a few extra shelves just to be able to stand all of them.

When I get my own place I will display all my Transformers nicely.  :tfgrin  I would not put them all over the house though. Doubt if that is safe.

Man, that's a serious problem...

In my house i have 1 room only for Transformers. That room is for me only, so i have enough space to create a nice display..

But a test with your least favorite Transformers sounds not so bad at all.

Rotating TFs also keeps them from getting dusty and being exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time.  I have a small apartment, so that ended up being my solution.

exactly... i got little bro's n cuzzins that run all over my house n keepin most of them in storage helps keepin their fingers form the rest of em. also when i had more stuff on display and my friends would come to my room they would always pickup a tf and mess with it... my storage keeps my tf's away from them  :thumb

I have over 300 TF's and a complete house for myself. Does that mean I've got enough space and can display them all? No.

I keep some special TF's in my living room (MP, BT/Alt, and some exclusives) most in my hobby/study room and all the others are stores in about four nice big boxes in my attic. You don't need to display them all. Better have a few out and posed really great, then all in rigid poses fighting for space (IMO).

My living room only has one TF, 20th Prime.  I have a study/den that has some of the primes, like Armada Prime, TFU Primal, G1 Op Prime, and another 20th Prime boxed.  The rest are in a closet. 

While I like having my TFs, I also believe that having a lot of TFs can make a room (or even a house) look cluttered.  I'm kind of a minimalist when it comes to interior design, and I can't have everything go both ways.

display only a few at a time, and rotate the stock every so often.

as for your sister and her friends, I would speak to your parents about this if you haven't already. They should be aware of the fact that your stuff means exactly that: YOU stuff. your sister and her friends have no business in your room. explain how uncomfortable it makes you. And if your parents won't listen, then i would strongly consider packing all your collection for the time being, until you can be assured trat your stuff will be safe. And make sure that your parents know that that's the reason why you are doing it. odds are, they'll have a little "discussion' with your sister about the matter.

hope it works out for you.

-WV

yeah even though that is a good idea, i have already tried that. My mother doesnt believe me and always tells me its not a big beal but it is quite annoying. Plus my sister denies it. And my sister is a bum, she cant take resonsability for her actions. Really she broke my motorized scooter, and didnt even pay for it! my mom is ending up paying for it. I probably have to just move into a bigger room. Wether my mom likes it or not, this crap has got to end.

Archived