Why is Aaron Archer so evil?

Lord Madhammer

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Jack can answer this for me: is there as much animosity and bickering on some of the other boards as I've heard, mostly due to the Orson incident? I hate to dig more worms outta the can, but I'm curious.

does Aaron Archer even care about tf's the same way the fans do or is he in it soley for the money? to me, he never came off as a guy who cared about his job.

We can only assume, he seems to have an interest in them but more along the lines of `this is what I want so you guys should all love it` I am more than sure he is grateful and happy to have his job as it enables him a certain level of kudos and indeed `stardom` within the fanbase.  Sadly he also seems to be desperate to be seen as `the big boy` and this seems to shine through in certain level of arrogance, its unsurprising that Hasbro made him pull Orsens world as it wasnt the conduct of a professional in any capacity.

does Aaron Archer even care about tf's the same way the fans do or is he in it soley for the money? to me, he never came off as a guy who cared about his job.

This is the unfortunate thing about the internet - and the way people perceive others on the internet. You don't know him from Adam, so how can you make a judgment call like that?

This is the unfortunate thing about the internet - and the way people perceive others on the internet. You don't know him from Adam, so how can you make a judgment call like that?

it was his arrogant attitude and the way he talked down to the fans.

it was his arrogant attitude and the way he talked down to the fans.

But you'd have to admit.  If dumbass fanboys asked you the same retarded questions day in and day out - you might be a little curt and come off as arrogant as well.  Look at Don Murphy.

Plus, the thing people tend to forget is that Archer's job is to design TFs (except for the Alts) for 5-8 year olds, not adult goobers like ourselves, and this is the basis from which many decisions are made.

Archived