Why is Aaron Archer so evil?

Lord Madhammer

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Furman, now Archer.

...You ARE asking for it, aren't you?

Unlike teh Fur-meister, he's one I CAN'T comment a whole lot on. I only know that he's one of the guys in charge of toy development at Hasbro. According to Nevermore's page, he's the mastermind that devised Alternators originally, so basically, we wouldn't have one of the best TF lines in years if it weren't for him.

he's the mastermind that devised Alternators originally, so basically, we wouldn't have one of the best TF lines in years if it weren't for him.

HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Dear oh dear, mastermind of the alternators indeed, his claim to this line is he "thought it would be cool to have tfs as modern day cars", by this logic I also invented the alternators long ago and so did a hell of a lot of people, I also lay claim to time travel and warp technology ;) He is a typical western `boss` eager to lay claim to as much as he can which is made all the easier when their partners are the Japanese who are significantly more introverted and honourable.

Dont get me wrong I have nothing against AA personally, just know his type, hes a politician as opposed to a designer but to be fair he is a fan, he may not take the line the way we all want them to go (no-one could, would you beleive some people like BW/BM :P) I also have been lead to beleive he is a througly nice person.  Ultimately he is the boss and should have a veto over any lame decisions so if any slip through they are his responsibility (Cybertron Starscream :roll) Hell if I was in the big chair you could all Starscream about me with my blessing ;)

Archer has committed two unforgiveable sins.

1) People know his name.

Whenever the fandom doesn't like something that Hasbro and Takara does, knowing Archer's name gives them an easy target to hurl abuse at.  Everything's Archer's fault!  It doesn't matter whether it's something that falls under his job description, or even whether we know definitively that someone else was responsible.  We don't know their names!  Everything is Archer's fault!

2) He is not Japanese.

This is pretty self-explanatory.  Everything good in Transformers comes from Japan.  Everything crappy comes from America.  When you combine this with sin #1, Aaron Archer is very clearly the Antichrist.

(Note: Sin #2 not applicable in the Japanese fandom, wherein everything good comes from America and everything crappy comes from Japan.  Terms and conditions may vary.  Offer expires while you wait.  Operators are standing by.)

Archived