Next Takara TF Masterpiece?

stly92

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really need to take the Figures from the G1 era that really got screwed on toys. Like Broadside, this was a great idea for a triple changer, but the toy was horrible, also the same goes for most of the Post movie toys. The only one worth a damn was Wreck Gar...OH HELL YEAH...MAKE A MASTERPIECE WRECK GAR. That would rock.

:wtf Masterpiece Lazerbeak?

If any cassette got Masterpieced, it should be Ravage. THAT would be quite kickass. The legs would have a few more planes of rotation, so he could actually pose like a real cougar.

Aw, man, NOW I want one. Thanks a LOT.

actually if soundwave comes out then his tapes(which should come with him. all of them) should be masterpiece quality too.

For me nothing else but Soundwave will do, there are few cartoon characters in cartoon history that can match Soundwave when it comes to being memorable. I will be the first one to say that I love the original figure, but after seeing the Soundwave Deluxe Polystone Statue one can’t help but feel we need a Masterpiece Soundwave ASAP.

Plus with technology where it’s at now can u imagine what Laserbeak could be like!!! :eek

post-26-1076476966.gif

I would kill for a Masterpiece Soundwave.

That Palisades statue would do for me if they kept it at 12". But now they shrunk it to a measly 6" and from this pic I saw, the colored Soundwave prototype is really close to black instead of blue.

I feel that the primary purpose of the masterpiece line was to fix some of the tragic disasters that befell G1 toys due to comprimises in one mode to favor the other or to the transformation for the 20th anniversary. I think Prime was a perfect choice fo all of the tragic flaws of the character. First the totally open back of the original was horid and the rifle was held by the mag (could have been easily fixed), and ever since the movie the matrix and how it was housed became an integral part of the character. Other characters in the G1 universe actually had good robot and alternative modes and don't deserve an MP job as despirately. I think (and I know I will upset a lot of people with this) that Prowl, Smokescreen, Bluestreak, Soundwave, sideswipe, red alert, and the Dinobots had good robot and alternate modes. I grant you that these charcters are in no where even close to scale with the MP/alternator, but I would rather see other characters "fixed first".

The first "fix" I would like to see starts with movie characters and that means getting a release, finally, of a fan fav never realeased-Arcee. True fixit jobs should be done to Galvatron most desperately, followed by what I would consider to be the crux of a masterpiece line.

If they could release a Hot Rod/Rodimus prime MP. This may not be too terribly difficult to do as a singular entity if thay inclue a trailer because the robot modes are identical (despite slight size differences expressed in the movie/series). Both characters need to be fixed if just to give them some damn articulation. :tfgrin

Non-conehead seekers should be fixed as well so that they are truely not coneheads and so the wings sit properly on the robot mode by moving up the body a bit.

Archived