Next Takara TF Masterpiece?

stly92

First of all Dark_Lord_Prime, incredilble pics! You've got mad photoshop skills!

Now, my ideas for masterpieces:

I'd like to see Soundwave and/or Soundblaster w/ tapes, and they should include a working radio and speakers, maybe even mp3 player.

That would literally rock!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen lots of votes on this topic, here and elsewhere, for a Megatron.

1) It will never happen. With the recent cooperation between Takara and Hasbro regarding the Transformers-specific figures, Takara has been able to combine the U.S. licensing and distribution income w/ their own domestic sales of (better) figures, with $0 additional cost at worst (but more likely making additional money on mold re-configuration and/or packaging). With the absolute, complete, undeniable fact that no Megatron approaching anything close to Masterpiece size, quality, and design would ever make it off the boat at our shores, it is so doubtful that Takara would take this one on their own with zero licensing profit as to be ludicrous

2) It would be the most awesome and completely enormously fantastic thing if they DID do it. The idea of a Masterpiece Megatron that matches Prime's size, design, and features makes me weak in the knees, and I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about it. The Masterpiece and Binaltechs are the first things that make it exactly like 1984 again for me; I truly have never seen anything better; I saw Transformers again for the first time. I think I would move to Japan to get a Masterpiece Megatron.

Megatron is definatly a must have. Also Ultra Magnus, all the Dinobots with sound effects, Shockwave with light and sound, Soundwave with all tapes, Rodimus Prime, Blaster with all of his tapes, and Galvatron. I hope they could do a Jetfire too!!

I kinda want to see some Beast Wars just cause i think it would be cool to see what could be done as far as animals go

Make Megatron not transform, and give himne the comparable detail and articulation of OP. Add Laserbeak to add some value to the total package. Even give him his Diaclone sword and the same small megatron gun OP comes with for those who don't but OP. I would buy him like this. No need to make him transform when he's only see being held but other transformers anyway.

Guest Krusty The Klown

Grimlock hands down, his body would be the best, joints in arms would carry into legs of dino mode

then Galvatron, i just like him more than megatron cuz of the marvel storys with him

STAAAAAAAAARSCREAM! acurate mold, 1/48 ratio though maybe to shrink him

Archived