Next Takara TF Masterpiece?

stly92

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if there is one more it would have to be galvatron seeing as we cant have megatron that way its top goodie VS top badie

but im happy with my MP-1 convoy as is

To be clearer:

Ar-ma-da U-ni-cron.

Hello...!

yeah.. right.

Except that he has only a passing resemblance to the original, and is by no means "highly detailed" (re: Masterpiece).

:P

armada unicron has very articulate fingers, great range in mobility, he's highly poseable and looks ultra cool. who cares if he's not exactly like the g1 version. after all he's not g1 unicron!

if making one exactly like the g1 version were that easy we would have had him a loooooong time ago.

remember it's not just a matter of making one, thats easy. the hard part is making one that can be molded and mass produced at an affordable level. if they did produce another one to be exactly like g1 chances are the cost would be so high to make, the price tag on the figure would be through the roof. while collectors would eat it up, no parent is going to pay hundreds of dollars to buy them for their kids and without that it would be a losing proposition for hasbro.

so you better get used to the idea that armada/energon unicron is as good as it will ever get!

seeing he's better than i ever could have hoped for, i can live with that! :wave

I'll debate that.

I completely agree a movie accurate Masterpiece Galvatron would be awesome and I would certainly preorder him today! Pity they won’t do it. As for a Masterpiece Unicron, I actually do not want it. I am content with either the Armada or Energon version. IMO a Masterpiece Unicron would have to be the largest and most incredibly detailed TF ever made, he would have to be accurate to the movie and Armada, right? If so, naturally that means he would also eclipse Fortress Maximus in size and price. If we had a Masterpiece Unicron can you imagine how ridiculously expensive he would be? I highly doubt the day Takara or Hasbro makes him will ever come to pass. It is simply unrealistic and far too costly, even for a scaled down version. I for one am grateful we even have A Unicron at all.

I'll debate that.

of course you will.

look, after 20+ years of transformers you should be able to come to terms with the fact that NO transformer will ever satisfy 100% of the collecting population.

no matter how good it is, no matter how many people love it there will always be someone out there who doesn't like it. it's impossible to please every single person.

sometimes you just need to say the hell with it, it's good enough!

How about a Masterpiece Orion Packs. Wouldn't that be cool fully possable you can have him stand next to MP Optimus and have like a before and after. I would also love for him to transform into some cybertronic vehicle or or truck. That would be so hot

I'll debate that.

of course you will.

look, after 20+ years of transformers you should be able to come to terms with the fact that NO transformer will ever satisfy 100% of the collecting population.

no matter how good it is, no matter how many people love it there will always be someone out there who doesn't like it. it's impossible to please every single person.

I completely agree! What we got is as GOOD as it gets. Be grateful and accept it.

I'll debate that.

of course you will.

with all due respect, if I did that, I would have never kitbashed anything ever! It's just my opinion. Besides, if they could scale down the MP optimus to robotmaster size, they could probably do a unicron the same way.

Besides, if they could scale down the MP optimus to robotmaster size, they could probably do a unicron the same way.

hate to gut check ya, fearless leader, but i though they said robotmaster prime was a completely new mold, not a scaled down mp

Archived