Next Takara TF Masterpiece?

stly92

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A MP Megatron? Hmmm... Would he come with a little baby Prime truck for him to play with, just like Prime came with the little baby Megatron gun?

And then what little baby would come with starscream?

Hmmmm... so much pondering. :tfhuh

Lastly, no offense but so what if Fortress Maximus IS bigger than Unicron is currently in Energon and Armada? That just means we need to encourage Takara and Hasbro to make an even larger die cast version (with plastic parts) of Unicron. 

:tfhuh Good griff people!

Now I love transformers just as much as the next person but come on we'll all run outta shelf space before long. Aw heck what the hey right? Lets just have them make the fort max and when they redo Unicron he can be 6' tall I can put him in the corner of my living room. *Oh yeah the misses would love that* Oh! Oh! Better yet why not just sell a life size verson of starscream I can park him in the backyard :tftounge

But seriously, smoething like a MP fort max really wouldn't look right standing shoulder to shoulder to ol Opt, neither would devestator as much as I would like to see em I doubt that the would make Dev scale to optimus that would probably put him at what? 3? 4 feet? Either way bed becons for the night. God bless all. Don't let the Sharkticons bite!

i want my MP dinobots!

just to piss of my MP convoy, atleast a grimlock though, 'me grimlock badass!'

hell, yeah!!! :tfevil

MP_Magnus_Alt_Mode.jpg

MP_Magnus_Bot_Mode_1.jpg

shout-out to dl prime

:eek :eek Oooooh.......is it me or do I hear music in my ear with those images?

I am helpless.....I can't resist with that image....MP Magnus

*projectors on the back projecting an image DW Incentive cover vol 2 issue #6 of Magnus*

*Another image showing Magnus with Prime blaster as seen in vol 2*

Stop......it...........I am overload........it's too beautiful......I can't resist......let it be real.

Damn it, I can't deal with these flash back images...... :tfsad :tfsad

A MP Magnus w/ armor - priceless

The thing is, most of the G1 autobots make better Alternators, and Starscream and Megatron aside, none of the 'cons are really iconic enough to deserve "Masterpiece" status. But if they could do a Megatron I would love it.

wat do u mean, the others arent iconic

theres soundwave, and hes the coolest

shockwave

and the constructicons

three kikass decepts

and dont argue

Archived