Next Takara TF Masterpiece?

stly92

Hey,

In the Japanese release of Masterpiece Convoy, It was hinted that more Masterpieces may be coming our way. Who would you like to see? I would like to see Starscream. He seems to be a perfect fit for Masterpiece. And I think that Mold-wise, it's doable. Many have wanted to see Megatron, but I think that that would be impossible to accomplish, having a show perfect Bot mode and Transforming into the Hand gun. (besides, even if they did, he could never be released in the states.)

What would you like to see?

(Keep in mind: Binaltech/Alternators is about making excellent vehicle modes that Transform into robots resembling G1 Characters. Masterpiece is about Direct homages to classic characters, made to be show/comic accurate.)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

In the Japanese release of Masterpiece Convoy, It was hinted that more Masterpieces may be coming our way. Who would you like to see? I would like to see Starscream. He seems to be a perfect fit for Masterpiece. And I think that Mold-wise, it's doable. Many have wanted to see Megatron, but I think that that would be impossible to accomplish, having a show perfect Bot mode and Transforming into the Hand gun. (besides, even if they did, he could never be released in the states.)

What would you like to see?

(Keep in mind: Binaltech/Alternators is about making excellent vehicle modes that Transform into robots resembling G1 Characters. Masterpiece is about Direct homages to classic characters, made to be show/comic accurate.)

i want to see megatron(it could be done trust me) galvatron,alpha trion, ultra magnus,starscream, soundwave, (with all his tapes and voice commands!) devastator, grimlock, rodimus prime(that could change into hot rod with a gimmick that involves removing the matrix) and last but not least reflector as a real camera (that would be cool)

The figure I would most like to see is Galvatron, because the toy just wasn't anime accurate. For the same reasons I also want Ironhide and Ratchet. Heck, I wish they could remake the originals as well when they reissue them, it wouldn't be that hard!

The figure I would most like to see is Galvatron, because the toy just wasn't anime accurate. For the same reasons I also want Ironhide and Ratchet. Heck, I wish they could remake the originals as well when they reissue them, it wouldn't be that hard!

well i have a pic of this

galvatron.jpg

hope that works for you

btw this is what i want next,

MP_Magnus_Alt_Mode.jpg

MP_Magnus_Bot_Mode_1.jpg

shout-out to dl prime

well i have a pic of this

galvatron.jpg

hope that works for you

btw this is what i want next,

MP_Magnus_Alt_Mode.jpg

MP_Magnus_Bot_Mode_1.jpg

shout-out to dl prime

where did you get that picture of ultra magnus now if only he had the armor THAT would be cool

Which ones I would like to see? Simple:

Star Saber (with destroyable Deszaras!) :demon

Shockwave (with real calculator action!) :clap :clap :clap

Grimlock (With Bumblebee crunching action!!!) :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil

Archived