What would make a cool Dinobot?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

if grimlock was to be a bird, what bird would you choose for him to be?

ok. anywhoo.

Do the Dinobots have to be the lizard dinosaurs. Remeber the term dinosaur no longer applies to just the lizard types. The pre-historic sharks I mentioned are also known as dinosaurs, some I mentioned even predated the lizard ones.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:tfevil

What we need is Dinocons. A decepticon style anti-dinobots, each a counter for a particular dinobot:

Giganotosaurus carolinii: The biggest carnivore dinosaur of all. Dinocon leader. Bigger+stronger than T.rex, Grimlock will need to use his wits and agility to beat him.

Quetzalcoatlus:One of the biggest pterosaurs(flying reptiles)

Ankylosaurus: super-armoured alternative to Stegosaurus(Snarl)

Styracosaurus:like Triceratops(Slag) only with a big nose horn and really spikey neck frill.

Titanosaurus: Like a Bronto/Apatosaurus(Sludge) only with armour plated back+its much stockier.

So what do the Autobots do to counter?

The next Dinobot should..nay, MUST be:

Therizinosaurus cheloniformis.

If you dont know what it is look it up in a search engine, the words giant claws come to mind!!

and yes, i do know too much about dinosaurs

PS: Jurassic Park 3=terrible(T.rex must win!)

Woooooow!  What a great idea!  I love the thought of DINOCONS. :thumb

Nah, this is a fun topic!

Everybody likes robots, everybody likes dionosaurs and everybody especially loves Dinobots!

Thaaaats right :thumb You've gotta know that since this topic was opened I've been imagining nonstop about what would make cool DINOBOTS or DYNOBOTS and even the MMONSTER ISLAND monsters came into play.  This idea has soooo many possibilities and so many different styles that can be used it.  I love it! :tfdance

Sharks arent dinosaurs. Only dinosaurs(including birds) are dinosaurs. I know what you mean though. There are some amazing prehistoric creatures. Grimlock as a bird?

May I reccommend Gastornis, a predatory flightless bird taller than a man, with a head the size of a horses, with a beak like a giant hatchet.

While were at it we can upgrade Swoop to being an Argentavis magnificens which was a type of eagle/vulture with an 8metre wingspan!

Sharks arent dinosaurs. Only dinosaurs(including birds) are dinosaurs. I know what you mean though. There are some amazing prehistoric creatures. Grimlock as a bird?

May I reccommend Gastornis, a predatory flightless bird taller than a man, with a head the size of a horses, with a beak like a giant hatchet.

While were at it we can upgrade Swoop to being an Argentavis magnificens which was a type of eagle/vulture with an 8metre wingspan!

Sharks and many marine life, including crocadiles and alligators existed in their time. Though sharks may not be "dinosaurs" but did exist in prehistoric times. I would love to see a sabretooth in metallic skin, not BW type, with two huge fangs.

hmm, a sabre-tooth, mayb in robot mode the teeth could be daggers/scimitars or something

• 4 years later...

I'd thought about adding Dinobots waaaay back in the 80's. I came up with two:

Smash (An Ankylosaur)

and Slice (A Dimetrodon: He'd split down the middle, half of his back fin on either forearm; he'd be short and stumpy with big ol' blades on him)

Archived