What would make a cool Dinobot?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

Other than the five dinosaurs represented by the original sub-team (Tyrannosaurus Rex, Brontosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Pteradon), what would make a cool Dinobot?

Some of my picks would be:

Velociraptor (yeah, Dinobot was one, but I mean completely metallic)

Pachycephalosaurus

Braindead right now. Suggestions welcome!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other than the five dinosaurs represented by the original sub-team (Tyrannosaurus Rex, Brontosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Pteradon), what would make a cool Dinobot?

Some of my picks would be:

Velociraptor (yeah, Dinobot was one, but I mean completely metallic)

Pachycephalosaurus

Braindead right now. Suggestions welcome!

my ideas

"Carcharodon Megalodon" great great great great (however many greats it takes to be PreHistoric) grandfather to the modern Great White Shark. It was around 40 or more feet long.

"Hybodus" Info on Hybodus

"Orthacanthus" Info on Orthacanthus

"Dunkleosteus" (an armor plated prehistoric fish.)

some videos that Discovery Channel made of prehistoric sharks

Tuojiangosaurus - Like a Stegosaurus but with Spines, Plates and Spikes.

Spinosaurus - JP3's main Dino.

Ankylosaur - Armored-Shell and tall-club.

Parasaurolophus - Ornithopoda Dino with Large tube-like crest coming out of back of head.

Iguanadon - Dino with slightly-opposible Spiked Thumb.

Spinosaurus - JP3's main Dino.

main problem I have with that one is...there is no proof. Sure scientists did say that a skeliton did exsist. but they said it was later destroyed in WW2. and not a single second skeliton has ever been excavated.

so as to that idea,  :tdown

now i'm not saying that it didn't exsist, i'm saying there is no proof it ever did other than here say.

main problem I have with that one is...there is no proof. Sure scientists did say that a skeliton did exsist. but they said it was later destroyed in WW2. and not a single second skeliton has ever been excavated.

so as to that idea,  :tdown

now i'm not saying that it didn't exsist, i'm saying there is no proof it ever did other than here say.

There were 5 bones left over from said skeleton and no others have been found since...but you are correct in that it was destroyed. But All Dinos are technical theory, since we can only guesstimate the actual accuracy in which the dinos' bones have been set and placed. (Except for the in-tact skeletons, which are few and far) This is getting easier and easier to do as time moves on, but still.

A Prime Example of theory is the screw up with the Brontosaur and Apatosaur. And we still got ol' Sludge...hehe.

Velociraptor? If you have a team of heavyweights, why pitch in a chicken sized lizard killer? Oh wait- You mean a Deinonychus! Ah. You mixed up because you saw Jurassic park and believed everything you saw.

/Step away slowly from the dino geek.

Archived