WOOHOO! I GOT HIM!

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next pay day hitting walmart for the alt run...still need Tracks as well as WJ and Shock "wave"...I just wish they would bring Zoom Zoom over here as well..

Sweet! Congrats!

dang it!  see, this is why i hate collecting multiple toy lines.  Ep III is coming out draining me funds, new alts like WJ are coming out.  you know, i still only have meister, tracks, sideswipe, and smokescreen.  i swear i'm gonna go berserk if the new invader zim wave comes soon.  i think it's safe to say my wallet is going to emplode. :tdown

I've seen WJ run like 60 bucks on eBay...I guess some people think he's not out in stores yet... :roll But I was pretty damn lucky to get the single Wheeljack, because Lord knows I'll never see him again in a store after this...damn I hate how they pack the Alternators cases.

i went on the crazy Store hunt this weekend for new alts (Shockwave or WJ) and hit 2 walmarts, 4 targets and 2 TRUs - i even asked the Target employees to dig out their new boxes of Alts.

which just got me more and more swindles and a Grim and a Windcharger which i already have

I am beginning to think that i wont seen any new alts cause the shelves are clogged with swindles

Bleh. Silverstreak is teh shelf warmer in my area. And I've seen two Windchargers. Swindle seems to also be making some shelves toasty...I wonder why they can't overproduce the shiny new Alts. like they did with Sideswipe and Smokescreen at first...

The last Alt I bought online was Windcharger. Paid $28 for him and 2 days later he was the only alt in target. Ive been trying to be patient ever since and it paid off with Ravage and Shockwave.

i went on the crazy Store hunt this weekend for new alts (Shockwave or WJ) and hit 2 walmarts, 4 targets and 2 TRUs - i even asked the Target employees to dig out their new boxes of Alts.

which just got me more and more swindles and a Grim and a Windcharger which i already have

I am beginning to think that i wont seen any new alts cause the shelves are clogged with swindles

Yeah same thing happened to me this weekend, couldnt find a shockwave or wheeljack to save my life but I found plenty of swindles and ravages, at one walmart had overdrive/windcharger, god this area sucks, guess I'll just have to wait for the damn binaltechs to get here.

Archived