Best death scene

My Alt. Mode Sucks

Which of these three characters had the best "death" scene?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these three characters had the best "death" scene?

• G1 - Optimus Prime
    • BW - Dinobot
    • Armada - Smokescreen

Since I have yet to see Dinobot's death scene, I'll have to vote for G1 OP's movie death as the best. A bit over dramatized but effective none the less.

In the Armadaverse I thought Thrust's death scene was the best followed closely by Shockblasts in Energon. Also they didn't cheepen them by bringing them back. :thumb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I know, technically Smokescreen came back, but his supposed death was still cool. *Waits for teh arguing to begin*

Yeah, heres my list:

Armada Starscream (He gets vaporised by unicron after fighting/and being injured by galvatron, and still has enough strenght to blast unicron)

BW Dinobot (Takes out at least 5 preds, & megatron to distroy his plans of wipeing out the pre-humans- by doing so, killing himself)

G1 Starscream (Very, quickly vaporised by galvatron after becoming the decepticons new leader- after his crown falls down the steps of the trown- gets crushed by galvi's foot)

Armada Smokescreen (getting injured by Megs while trying to protect the minicons- then getting blasted by the requium blaster as a test supject)

G1 Optimus (after taking out more than 7 decepticons, he gets shot by megs twice and gets a jagged bit of metal thrown in the wound and still manages to put megs in satsus lock)

G1 Prowl (very quick, noticing then decepts have boarded, he blasts them 4 times- then gets slaged by scavenger)

well i voted prime just cuz its the one i can recall but out side of the poll in TF:TM prowl ironhide ratchet and brawn had the coolist deaths just cuz they got the crap shot into them unlike newer TF's that seem to never die even tho Prowl magicly came back at 1 point (i think in headmasters)

well i voted prime just cuz its the one i can recall but out side of the poll in TF:TM prowl ironhide ratchet and brawn had the coolist deaths just cuz they got the crap shot into them unlike newer TF's that seem to never die even tho Prowl magicly came back at 1 point (i think in headmasters)

Brawn showed up in 3, Prowl in rebirth, and ironhide in the battle during th movie.....

Archived