G1 Megatron can't fly....

Devil Mazinkaiser

if i ever bring Megs on a flight with me, he'll be in bot mode and ride in the cargo hold. while energon megs rides with me in the seats. nobody will be suspicious of a toy that turns into the same vehicle they're riding on...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i ever bring Megs on a flight with me, he'll be in bot mode and ride in the cargo hold. while energon megs rides with me in the seats. nobody will be suspicious of a toy that turns into the same vehicle they're riding on...

Though they may be suspicious of an 18-year-old who brings toys on airplanes to play with... :P

Pfff.... G1 Megatrons nothing.  I wasn't allowed to bring 20th anniversary Prime on the flight becasue of his guns.

I'm more Upset by the fact that I cant bring my 'Religious Knives'.....No trip will be the same without my beloved Jewish Machete....

They got way to paranoid after 9/11... >_>

now, i'm not trying to defend mass paranoia or anything but 9/11 must be taken into some consideration. 9/11 wasn't just the worst terrorist attack in america but the worst terrorist attack in history. also, americans are not used to terrorist attacks occuring on their home soil(at least no where near the scale of 9/11). basicly, 9/11 was a very truamatic experiance for the american psych and americans lack the experiance required on how to properly deal with something like this.

that said, america really should listen to the advice of its allies rather than go all vigilante and trying to fix things on its own.

Bear in mind, the vast majority of people working for TSA are mad with the tiny amount of power they've been given.  Any opportunity to wield it to the fullest (and slightly beyond) extent of their authority is a moment of great ecstasy.  You may think I'm exaggerating, but I have the distinct pleasure of dealing with them every time I go to work.

All you can do is smile and nod.

Pfff.... G1 Megatrons nothing.  I wasn't allowed to bring 20th anniversary Prime on the flight becasue of his guns.

I think it was last year, but I remember a news report about a woman who couldn't bring a 12"  G.I. Joe she bought for someone, because of it's small, plastic guns.  Talk about absolute stupidity.

Mail it to your house. Problem solved.

Thats why you are the Don, Don Cassetti.  You had the same answet that I had.  Thats why FED-EX was created. :thumb

Archived