101 uses for a dead G2 prime

noisevore

Hello peoples!

I'm looking for the electronic innards from a Laser Optimus Prime to facilitate an RID Scourge transplant operation.

Scourge is pretty wicked, but it was so cheapskate not to have him glow an evil red. FOOLS! I'll fix them all...

So let me know if I can make use of your dead Optimus!

Thanks,

Colin.

• 2 weeks later...

eBAY. You may have to kill him yourself though. Like that one time on the movie Saw when the key was in the dead guy's belly only he wasn't dead. That was cool..Uh huh huh.

Why not get a better LED light instead? I'm sure if you asked our lucious kitbashing members, they'd be more than happy to assist you in a walkthrough for the setup. DLP did an awesome job with his SHockblast, for instance.

Does Scourge actually glow red? I got Black Battle Convoy and he... well, he "glows" with an evil pink :wtf Mind you, this is via light piping and his sword.

Archived