I NEED Money

I've decided that I need to trade some of my stuff or sell since I owe people money. I hope it will go to good hands.

Cards(Yu-Gi-Oh! and VINTAGE Pokemon)

Ask me what you want, and if not's a major piece to my deck I'll sell or trade it.

Figures(Note: For all Transformers I can search for missing limbs)

Razorbeast Junker Figure(Missing 2 Warthog Legs and Gun)

Star Wars Shadows of the Empire Prince Xizor(No Card, No Accessories)

Star Wars Shadows of the Empire Luke(No Card, No Accessories)

Star Wars Han Solo(No Card, No Accessories)

Star Wars Beast with Jawa

Optimus Primal(Junker)

Beast Wars Megatron(Junker)

Digivolving Guilmon to Gallantmon(Loose, No Instructions)

Wolfgang(Junker)

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Omega Megazord(No Instructions or Box, Otherwise Complete) $30 (It is becoming rare.)

Star Wars Action Fleet MTT (Loose, Complete)

Star Wars Action Fleet Republic Cruiser(Missing Figure, Loose)

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Titanium Trans-Cycle(Loose, Missing Few Pieces)

Books

Animorphs ($2 Each)

Ask

Games

Pokemon Blue Version

Silicon Valley(N64)

Ask

More to come.

Archived