Alt Shockblast

ElementalBot

Ok, I have to jump in here too.

I finally opened my BT Jazz and damned if I don't know what that swing-y out-y thing on his foot does.

Here's what I'm talking about:

jazz_foot_thing.jpg

I've tried moving the whole structure around and almost broke the toes trying to make the black thing go where they are. I seriously have no clue what to do here.

It would seem like it could be a stabilizer for putting him in poses like this:

Jazz_stand.jpg

.... but it's not tight enough and doesn't want to stay there very long under all the weight (maybe this is a BT problem, not Alt.?)

Here's the part in the instructions that I'm hung up on. Just what in the hell are they telling me to do with the black part in the first figure, and how does it relate to the second?:

jazz_instructions.jpg

Is this what you were talking about Elementalbot?

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hmm.  Well, it looks to me like you've transformed him correctly.  At least that's how I do it, so I'd say you're done.  Did you pull his toes out all the way?  Those can tilt left or right to make it look more like he's standing on level ground.  It doesn't help with balance, it's just an aesthetic.  Also, that "black thing" doesn't need to go anywhere.  It's just a heel that you can use for fancy poses.  And I haven't had any problems getting the heels to hold up the weight of my Alt Meister, so it must just be a BT weight issue.  You can just leave them folded up if you want to.  Also, in the instructions they're just telling you to rotate the hips so that the toes face forward after you've finished the back door transformation on the backs of the feet.  The way they drew the arrow makes it needlessly confusing.

Hmm.  Well, it looks to me like you've transformed him correctly.  At least that's how I do it, so I'd say you're done.  Did you pull his toes out all the way?  Those can tilt left or right to make it look more like he's standing on level ground.  It doesn't help with balance, it's just an aesthetic.  Also, that "black thing" doesn't need to go anywhere.  It's just a heel that you can use for fancy poses.  And I haven't had any problems getting the heels to hold up the weight of my Alt Meister, so it must just be a BT weight issue.  You can just leave them folded up if you want to.  Also, in the instructions they're just telling you to rotate the hips so that the toes face forward after you've finished the back door transformation on the backs of the feet.  The way they drew the arrow makes it needlessly confusing.

Thanks man. The only thing, though, is that while I understand the whole "turn the legs/hips aound" part, you can see in the ....

wait...

...I just saw the collector card of him that the black part is most definitely a heel.

Well, that settled it.

Funny how a cartoon can sometimes be more helpfull than a transformers instruction sheet.  Ain't that the damn truth! ;)

I just got my Shockblast in the mail today, and besides the hood popping off (same with Meister during first transformation) he can't hold his gun. I don't know if the hole isn't drilled deep enough or the peg is to wide or what, but it just kinda hangs in his hand.

I just got my Shockblast in the mail today, and besides the hood popping off (same with Meister during first transformation) he can't hold his gun. I don't know if the hole isn't drilled deep enough or the peg is to wide or what, but it just kinda hangs in his hand.

The Subaru Molds are the only peg hand bots that actually hold the gun tight with my figs. All the other peg hand bots, you put the gun in there hand, then you go to pose the arm and Whoops! The gun comes loose. That sucks.

One issue I have with my Shockblast though is that his left hip doesn't click when you spread his legs. That's weird. I have Red BT Meister and Alt Meister and they both click in the knees and hips but Shocky doesn't. Furtunately it's still stiff. One thing that wasn't stiff was his gun barrel but I fixed that with some well placed crazy glue.

Archived